Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And Asa cried to the Lord his God, “O Lord, there is none like you to help, between the mighty and the weak. Help us, O Lord our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this multitude. O Lord, you are our God; let not man prevail against you.” -2Chr 14:11

Upvote 0

thepurplehymn

Feb 8, 2012
Savannah, Georgia, U.S.
✟7,855.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
My dear brother that I know in Christ, do not despair, for the Lord loves you no matter your past. God shall Strengthen You and Uplift you, no matter your feelings of weakness, for He shall always see you as His child. Do not give up upon life, for there is indeed hope and faith! Just look to the Father, and He shall guide you out of any tangle of undergrowth, away from all the stormy waters! And no matter your sin, the Lord shall alawys have Forgiveness for you; the proof is in Jesus Christ. We all grow weak and lost at times, but through the Lord's Wisdom we are constantly learing and growing! God loves you always, and may He bless you eternally, Amen.

Upvote 0

Saroula

May 2, 2012
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will certainly pray for you...whatever it is you have done, God loves you SO much...look to Him and He will turn your life around. We all make mistakes, but He always forgives us when we turn to Him in repentance. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow" (Isiah 1v18) On a huge positive, you have done what most people find incredibly difficult...you have acknowledged that your own actions are the problem, that you are not perfect, that you are weak (as we all are..not just you!)....and that it is in doing that that we open ourselves to the Power and Strength of God working in our lives!! Confess it all to your Heavenly Father who adores you and sees past whatever sins and mistakes you have made, and let Him work His strength in you and your life. "He (God)said to me'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong" (2 Corinthians 12v9-10), an amazing truth told us through Paul, another man who did some awful things in life, yet God forgave him, gave him a hope and a future, and blessed millions through him!
Dear Father thankyou for your dear child, for his honesty and humility. Forgive him all his mistakes and work your strength in his weakness. Heal him from his despair and replace it with hope. Help him to trust in you to take control in His life and turn it around. Enable him to forgive himself as you have forgiven him, and in time enable anyone he's hurt in the past to forgive him too. Protect him from feelings of guilt and wishing to be dead...may he be encouraged and excited about the plans you have for his future, and the others you wish to bless through him!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Still praying for you. Let us know how you are doing. One thing I felt I should share is that forgiving yourself and all others who may have offended you is an important step when asking for forgiveness. Have you forgiven yourself? Please remember we have all sinned and been forgiven. Praying this will help you too.

Lord hear and answer our prayers according to your will so that this testimony can reach others too. All glory is yours for joining us in prayer and for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 10, 2012
✟15,133.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just want to thank everyone for their prayers. I'm a sinner, in need of God's mercy.

There hasn't been a miracle yet, but I think God is probably doing something. Although it's not evident it don't mean He's not perfectly putting something together. They say He works in mysterious ways.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Continuing to pray. God LOVES you and rejoices over you with singing. His mercies are renewed morning by morning. He is the God of hope, of all comfort, Forgiver of sins, and is the Lifter of our head. Father minister as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
​​​​​​​​I waited patiently for the Lord; ​​​​​​​he inclined to me and heard my cry. ​​​
​​​​​​​​He drew me up from the pit of destruction, ​​​​​​​out of the miry bog, ​​​​​​​and set my feet upon a rock, ​​​​​​​making my steps secure. ​​​
​​​​​​​​He put a new song in my mouth, ​​​​​​​a song of praise to our God. ​​​​​​​Many will see and fear, ​​​​​​​and put their trust in the Lord. ​​​
​​​​​​​​Blessed is the man who makes ​​​​​​​the Lord his trust, ​​​​​​​who does not turn to the proud, ​​​​​​​to those who go astray after a lie! ​​​
​​​​​​​​You have multiplied, O Lord my God, ​​​​​​​your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; ​​​​​​​none can compare with you! ​​​​​​​I will proclaim and tell of them, ​​​​​​​yet they are more than can be told. ​​​ -ps 40.1-5

​​​​​​​​And it shall be said, ​​​​​​​“Build up, build up, prepare the way, ​​​​​​​remove every obstruction from my people's way.” ​​​
​​​​​​​​For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, ​​​​​​​who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: ​​​​​​​“I dwell in the high and holy place, ​​​​​​​and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, ​​​​​​​to revive the spirit of the lowly, ​​​​​​​and to revive the heart of the contrite. ​​​
​​​​​​​​For I will not contend forever, ​​​​​​​nor will I always be angry; ​​​​​​​for the spirit would grow faint before me, ​​​​​​​and the breath of life that I made. ​​​
​​​​​​​​Because of the iniquity of his unjust gain I was angry, ​​​​​​​I struck him; I hid my face and was angry, ​​​​​​​but he went on backsliding in the way of his own heart. ​​​
​​​​​​​​
I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; ​​​​​​​I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners, ​​​​​​creating the fruit of the lips. ​​​​​​​Peace, peace, to the far and to the near,” says the Lord, ​​​​​​​"and I will heal him." ​​​
​​​​​​​​

But the wicked are like the tossing sea; ​​​​​​​for it cannot be quiet, ​​​​​​​and its waters toss up mire and dirt. ​​​
​​​​​​​​There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.” ​​​-Isa 57:14-21
Cling to the promises, and forsake the evil. The Lord sometimes seems to be acting slowly, but He knows what He's doing. Whoever trusts in Him shall not be put to shame (Rom 10-9-11).

Upvote 0

Godchaser_70

Married happily to my nupreacher
Nov 21, 2010
Oklahoma
✟16,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
please dont wish stuff like this on yourself.

bible says none are righteous no not one
all have sin and come short of the glory of god

romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

romans 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

lord I am praying for your child, we are your children in christ.
I pray you will give him strength not to beat himself up.
all suicide thoughts must come under the blood now in jesus name.
I thank you lord he is strong in you, and he will defeat this in the name of jesus amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am a man who has ruined my life through my own actions, the ramifications will affect everyone, people that don't deserve it, it's so so serious. I have no one to turn to, there is no hope unless God grants me a miracle. I am not a perfect man but there's good in my heart. Is there anyone that could honestly say a prayer for me, that God will act and in some way and make this better. I want to be on on a righteous path too. I beg God's mercy. Please ask him to have mercy on me and take this cup away. I know God can work miracles, please ask him for a miracle.

I am a weak man, very weak

I'm really begging, every-things bad

I wish I was dead

Praying for mercy and healing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.