• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

No hope

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by help me please, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help me please

help me please Newbie

+1
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I am a man who has ruined my life through my own actions, the ramifications will affect everyone, people that don't deserve it, it's so so serious. I have no one to turn to, there is no hope unless God grants me a miracle. I am not a perfect man but there's good in my heart. Is there anyone that could honestly say a prayer for me, that God will act and in some way and make this better. I want to be on on a righteous path too. I beg God's mercy. Please ask him to have mercy on me and take this cup away. I know God can work miracles, please ask him for a miracle.

I am a weak man, very weak

I'm really begging, every-things bad

I wish I was dead

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Welcome to CF :)
    There is no problem the Lord's mercy can/will not handle.
    Praying for Him to bless you in that Love :crossrc:

[​IMG]Eternal God,
    in whom mercy is endless
    and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
    Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
    That in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent,
    But with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    Which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
    Divine mercy Prayer

3. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran Supporter

+645
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for you!

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying with my brothers and sisters.

5. ThyLovingkindness

ThyLovingkindness Senior Veteran

+367
    Christian
    Private
    Hi help me please, I'm praying for you, we have a blessed hope, an assurance in Christ; and my hope is that you find solace in His truth. Blessings.

6. MyLordIsMyLife

MyLordIsMyLife Loving my Heavenly Family

+143
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    Praying for you beloved brother.

O Blood of Christ, help.
    O Blood of Christ, help.
    O Blood, Sweet Blood, Lovely Blood of our Adorable Christ, help.

Brother when you are down, call upon the name of JESUS and MARY His Mother.

God bless.

7. paul1149

paul1149 that your faith might rest in the power of God Supporter

+5,193
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Lord, I ask that you show mercy on this man, that his burden would not be more than he can bear. Comfort him and give him hope, even as you make a way where there was none. Work this for Your glory's sake, and for his safety and edification in You. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

8. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    No, you don't wish that, you wish things were better.

Father God this man is remorseful and has come here to be prayed for. Reveal the salvation of Your Son Jesus Christ. Hear his cry for help and forgive him his sins and whatever it is that he has done, work it out for his good. LORD be merciful and bless him in a way that You know he is needing most, In Jesus Name, Amen

9. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying!

10. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to CF brother!

Praying for you and your loved ones in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

11. ForeverHopeful

ForeverHopeful Senior Veteran

+667
    Catholic
    Married

Praying in agreement with this and other loving prayers. Lord hear and answer them according to your will. Thank you for leading our brother here in search of your word, your love and your mercy. All glory is yours, Amen!

Welcome to CF! You will be in prayed for and find comfort here. Please let us know when you receive your miracle. God bless!

12. help me please

help me please Newbie

+1
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Thank you everyone for your prayers, please pray for me

13. randyman54321

randyman54321 Newbie

+2
    Christian
    Single
    I would love to pray for you. Know that even if things are bad and hard. The Lord will not give us more than we can handle and his Love and Mercy and Grace is unlimited. I pray that God's will be done and after you come out of this fire storm you will glorify the Lord and be a stronger person. You will be in my prayers. May God bless you.

14. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying!

15. Somber

Somber ❈✿❈

+3,334
    United States
    Other Religion
    Single
    Oh God, I know that you are all merciful and ever ready to help and forgive those who come to you. You give strength to the weak, hope to the hopeless, forgiveness to the debtors and sight to the blind. Please give this person hope and comfort and strength to go on. Life is hard, and mistakes can be unbearable, but through your help, life can become easier and knowledge of our mistakes can turn into wisdom. We had not known what joy was, except we had grief, we had not known what peace was if we didn't have pain, we had not learned truth except we experienced what lies are.
    Please give comfort to this person and strength to go on and to live in your peace and hope. Amen

16. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]

Praying!

17. help me please

help me please Newbie

+1
    Christian
    In Relationship
    please keep praying for me

18. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    Father God, You know this man's heart and You also know his weaknesses. LORD, he is calling out to You for help. I pray that You will answer him and show him the way, In Jesus Name, Amen

19. Somber

Somber ❈✿❈

+3,334
    United States
    Other Religion
    Single
    Am still praying for you :prayer:

20. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private