Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2012
✟15,133.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am a man who has ruined my life through my own actions, the ramifications will affect everyone, people that don't deserve it, it's so so serious. I have no one to turn to, there is no hope unless God grants me a miracle. I am not a perfect man but there's good in my heart. Is there anyone that could honestly say a prayer for me, that God will act and in some way and make this better. I want to be on on a righteous path too. I beg God's mercy. Please ask him to have mercy on me and take this cup away. I know God can work miracles, please ask him for a miracle.

I am a weak man, very weak

I'm really begging, every-things bad

I wish I was dead

Reactions: hypostatic

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :)
There is no problem the Lord's mercy can/will not handle.
Praying for Him to bless you in that Love :crossrc:

ph-1.gif
Eternal God,

in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
That in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent,
But with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
Which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
Divine mercy Prayer

Upvote 0

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you beloved brother.

O Blood of Christ, help.
O Blood of Christ, help.
O Blood, Sweet Blood, Lovely Blood of our Adorable Christ, help.

Brother when you are down, call upon the name of JESUS and MARY His Mother.

God bless.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord, I ask that you show mercy on this man, that his burden would not be more than he can bear. Comfort him and give him hope, even as you make a way where there was none. Work this for Your glory's sake, and for his safety and edification in You. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, you don't wish that, you wish things were better.

Father God this man is remorseful and has come here to be prayed for. Reveal the salvation of Your Son Jesus Christ. Hear his cry for help and forgive him his sins and whatever it is that he has done, work it out for his good. LORD be merciful and bless him in a way that You know he is needing most, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I ask that you show mercy on this man, that his burden would not be more than he can bear. Comfort him and give him hope, even as you make a way where there was none. Work this for Your glory's sake, and for his safety and edification in You. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

Praying in agreement with this and other loving prayers. Lord hear and answer them according to your will. Thank you for leading our brother here in search of your word, your love and your mercy. All glory is yours, Amen!

Welcome to CF! You will be in prayed for and find comfort here. Please let us know when you receive your miracle. God bless!

Upvote 0

randyman54321

Apr 15, 2012
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would love to pray for you. Know that even if things are bad and hard. The Lord will not give us more than we can handle and his Love and Mercy and Grace is unlimited. I pray that God's will be done and after you come out of this fire storm you will glorify the Lord and be a stronger person. You will be in my prayers. May God bless you.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Oh God, I know that you are all merciful and ever ready to help and forgive those who come to you. You give strength to the weak, hope to the hopeless, forgiveness to the debtors and sight to the blind. Please give this person hope and comfort and strength to go on. Life is hard, and mistakes can be unbearable, but through your help, life can become easier and knowledge of our mistakes can turn into wisdom. We had not known what joy was, except we had grief, we had not known what peace was if we didn't have pain, we had not learned truth except we experienced what lies are.
Please give comfort to this person and strength to go on and to live in your peace and hope. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.