No evidence of Russian collusion in the 2016 election, Mueller "investigation" concludes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarsath

Feb 20, 2018
Wisconsin
✟51,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Last edited:

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
There was about zero evidence that there was such a thing as collusion before the investigation even started.
But what the investigation did show was just how deeply that the Obama administration had corrupted the FBI, just as it had corrupted the IRS before.
Or, leftists place their agenda above their jobs when it comes to powerful bureaucratic positions. Lisa Paige, Peter Strzok -it is all in black and white how far they would go to get their anti-Trump agenda through.
But the Democratic rank and file is lock step with that agenda, and that is all they care about. Literally nothing else matters to them.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't know of anyone who is claiming Putin is a swell guy. Trump's position from Day One has been that we ought to be talking with Russia and trying to cooperate as well as possible. It's good for us, for them, and for the world. And to my mind, he has stuck to his plan. He has talked freely with Putin, but at the same time drove a hard line on economic issues, like decrying Germany getting natural gas from Russia, and on security agreements, like the one we just backed out of.

The media just about lost it when the two summitted, but I saw it as two strong leaders who respected each other and knew it was in their best interests to get along as well as possible - IOW, both men were acting maturely, very much unlike the Western Democrat-media complex. BTW, this is exactly the way I see Trump's relationship with Xi of China. All these men know the other guy is too dangerous either to take for granted or to ignore.

The irony in all this is the massive self-serving collusion the Clintons have had with Russia, collusion which Mueller simply refuses to be bothered with. But then Mueller had his own finger in that pie as well, so that may account for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mueller hasn’t issued a report yet so there is no conclusion.

Yet another anti-Mueller garbage thread.

It will be very satisfying for me to see these conservatives eating crow if they are proven wrong when Mueller finally issues his report. Anyway, I read a couple of comments in this thread about Democrats and I can't help but shake my head and scoff at them. I won't get into a discussion about why in this thread, but I did share my reasons in two of my earlier posts here and here in another thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The media just about lost it when the two summitted, but I saw it as two strong leaders who respected each other

You honestly think that Putin respects Trump ?

A man who has gained practical lifelong dictatorship over Russia with cunning , ruthlessness, strategy and sheer willpower respects an opportunistical demagogue with reading problems, narsistic behaviour and anger management problems with habit of tweeting whatever after seeing it on Fox news.

Yeah , likely that.

Only thing Putin does is to act with dignity in public even when confronted with idiots. Another thing setting him apart from Trump.

As for Trump respecting Putin , that is a real possibility even if it is probably for all the wrong reasons.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Mueller hasn’t issued a report yet so there is no conclusion.

Yet another anti-Mueller garbage thread.

There will be far more garbage in the future that will be proudly held up like trophies by those determined to discredit the Mueller investigation. Russians are manufacturing the trophies, and will have trolls dressed up as MAGA supporters take them off the assembly line and hand them out.

Documents from the Mueller investigation have already been illegitimately posted and disseminated online after being altered with the intent of discrediting. The documents were not leaked by Mueller's investigation team; they had been provided by Mueller to the defense attorneys for the case against Concord Management. That case began in February 2018 when a federal grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities, including Concord Management, with conspiracy to defraud the United States. The defendants allegedly created false personas and social-media pages to influence the 2016 election. In October a new Twitter account boasted that it had hacked into Mueller’s database (that was a lie; it hadn't) and was offering access to documents about the case. It posted hundreds of thousands of documents that had been manipulated skillfully so they had the appearance of being authentic, but they were not. Then other fake accounts spread that tweet on social media. This led to the FBI investigating a Russian disinformation campaign..... about the investigation of the Russian disinformation campaign.

There's little doubt that this history will be repeated.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Maybe Americans are all a bunch of mindless drones following Cyberbots on twitter after all.
Maybe the influence of a few millions spent by the Russians in comparison to the billions spent by political forces in America to mess with the election really was that effective.

Hysteria plays a lot into popular delusions and the madness of crowds. Covington kids had their MAGA hats on too. Look at the rank hysteria and the madness that that caused on social media.
But, the mindless drones were not wearing any MAGA hats in that case.

It is good that cleaning hard drives with soft cloths is no longer considered adequate cyber security.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON