Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling like I don't have people to talk to about my emotions. Post COVID everyone is apathetic to anyone other than themselves. Feeling alone.
Let us know how we can help !

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟266,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
That's not a pleasant feeling, definitely. I pray that God would provide you with people in your life who care about you and truly want to listen to you. As for us here at Christian Forums, I pray that we can be a resource for you.

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
COVID has caused emotional burnout in people, I think. The prolonged stress is wearing them out emotionally so they've either become apathetic or reserve their emotional energy for their families. Unfortunately it'll probably only get worse before it gets better. Let us know how we can help.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Feeling like I don't have people to talk to about my emotions. Post COVID everyone is apathetic to anyone other than themselves. Feeling alone.
I have found the friends I need on the forum. We are here, you are not alone. I care about you. I pray for Christian fellowship for you.
May the Lord bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life and his peace in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Father, please bring faithfulandtrue emotional and spiritual support in these times. Not only online, but offline, so that she can see Your love and love of others. I pray we can offer her support and love also here and that she won't feel alone. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I have my settings set to start pm only, because I like to talk with more then one on pm. But if you want to pm, I understand this is a difficult time. There are sisters here who care.

Upvote 0