Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Yep me again. :help:Awhile back we switched to another provider for elec. It got so messed up they dropped us <one of their agents we paid cash for a payment stole the money and had done so in the past but they didn't do anything about it. NOW they are standing behind us but too late>and sent us BACK to TXU. We rec. a ltr yest telling us that from an OLD bill...we have to pay 1,000.00 or be cut off on the 12th. <Next Friday> Noone else will accept us soooooo I'm going to have to believe and have faith that God will intervene somewhere :prayer: because due to my health problems I can't BE without electricity. :cry: Please say a prayer for us. Thank you guys. Even if I'm not on and posting please know I hold this entire forum up in prayer. We buried David's grandmother yesterday and are still reeling from that. :sigh:

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
yes we dont' qualify for welfare w/my husband working, even tho he only gets paid by commission. The guide lines here are so stringent. Either you make too much or don't qualify for other reasons. We can't move, this house is his dads...thankfully we pay no rent. Just have to get the bills caught up from him being laid off so many times. My heart goes out to these looking for work etc. ...am praying.

Upvote 0

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
:hug:WOOHOO what an awesome God we serve! :clap:The company responsible for monies that we paid the conv. store agent is standing good for that money. Apparently we weren't the only victims of this man, :(SO the previous carrier that bounced us back to TXU will take us back once we pay the balance of only 140.16 and reenroll with them!! PTL and thank you JESUS! God is sooooooooooo GOODDDDDDD!!!!! :bow:Last edited by Faith0263 on 9th September 2003 at 12:09 PM. Reason: ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!

Upvote 0