• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

No appetite

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Natalie De La Fontaine, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Natalie De La Fontaine

Natalie De La Fontaine Member

+515
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Hello please pray for me I have had no appetite for the last 4 days at all I think it is due to stresss but other than eating I’m fine no symptoms of felling sick just DONT want to eat and when I do it makes me nauseous I’m a bit worried. Thank u so much

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Member Supporter

+41,606
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Hello @Natalie De La Fontaine, I'm sorry to hear this. Praying for you.

God bless you!

--David
    p.s. - for what it's worth, I would call my doctor if I was experiencing what you are right now.

3. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+4,574
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Yes, stress may be a factor if you know what is stressing you, but at least take a vitamin and a beverage or maybe combine the two with those nutrition milkshakes in a can. Water is important but food is not. But as David said, a call to a doctor or some such service might be in order especially if you have no idea of a stressor. .

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,439
    Christian
    Married
    I understand.

Heavenly Father, please look after the issues that are causing Natalie to lose her appetite, whether, physical or emotional, restore her appetite and bring her peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+27,562
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join in prayer for you, Dear Father bless, heal and restore Natalie to full health and happiness. Joy in the Lord.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. B.C

B.C New Member

+33
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Praying that the Lord restores your appetite and that He helps you with your stress, in Jesus' name I pray.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Natalie De La Fontaine

Natalie De La Fontaine Member

+515
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Thank all you beautiful people for praying for me I love you all , praise Jesus my appetite is back thanknu all

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List