Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
No aliens only angels. Many of us have seen lights in the sky some have experienced much more of this strange and controversial topic. The bible tells us nothing of beings from other worlds only that of angels as God's first creation. The many good angels that are sent to our world to assist us in many ways are very Nobel and fleeting in their duty as they carry out their assigned tasks this method of employment is very much to do with our faith as God will not convince us of his reality with visions or miracles to bring us to him. We can, however, see the visions of the Devil as he tries to rain us into his false and biter world for many he represents himself as visitors and saviours from another world. The Devil has no morals to restrain him from lyse only a plan to destroy as many of us as he can using his fallen comrades as soldiers of destruction these are the lights in the sky. One day very soon God will reveal his good angels to us and we will know the difference that separates the fallen ones from the angels of love this is a time to anticipate and prepare for as we defeat the attempts of the Devil today. There is only one true saviour and we true Christians will recognise him as Jesus when he returns surrounded by Gods angels of love. Be not deceived by the Devil.

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I believe it is Russian spies, or the government just playing games with us as an experiment.

The problem with that premise is that UFO sightings go back to ancient times, even appearing in cave paintings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
How about neither aliens nor angels?

As someone who only very recently became one of those "saw something in the night sky" people, while my first impression was to be absolutely dumbfounded, I made sure to turn my critical thinking switch on and I remembered this really important axiom: "It's never aliens until its aliens".

So what did I see? Was it aliens? Was it angels? No. Or more accurately, I don't know what it was, but I have precisely 0 reasons to believe it is either angels or aliens.

Why jump to the most far-fetched and least rational explanations?

Sometimes we don't have the answer to questions we might ask. And that can be scary, but it's okay. It's okay not to know things. It's okay to say "I don't know".

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No aliens only angels. Many of us have seen lights in the sky some have experienced much more of this strange and controversial topic. The bible tells us nothing of beings from other worlds only that of angels as God's first creation. The many good angels that are sent to our world to assist us in many ways are very Nobel and fleeting in their duty as they carry out their assigned tasks this method of employment is very much to do with our faith as God will not convince us of his reality with visions or miracles to bring us to him. We can, however, see the visions of the Devil as he tries to rain us into his false and biter world for many he represents himself as visitors and saviours from another world. The Devil has no morals to restrain him from lyse only a plan to destroy as many of us as he can using his fallen comrades as soldiers of destruction these are the lights in the sky. One day very soon God will reveal his good angels to us and we will know the difference that separates the fallen ones from the angels of love this is a time to anticipate and prepare for as we defeat the attempts of the Devil today. There is only one true saviour and we true Christians will recognise him as Jesus when he returns surrounded by Gods angels of love. Be not deceived by the Devil.

You make the mistake that many people make in interpreting the Bible. One very good interpretation principle is that we need to avoid making assumptions from the Bible's silence on any matter. Just because the Bible doesn't say that there are aliens on other planets doesn't mean that there aren't any. God might have created some elsewhere; we don't know. However, the Bible is God's inspired Book for this earth. You're right that angels and demons may account for unusual phenomena. I don't believe that the souls of people hang around earth; demons may be the explanations of what people have experienced that they interpret as "ghosts" also.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Walk together
Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You make the mistake that many people make in interpreting the Bible. One very good interpretation principle is that we need to avoid making assumptions from the Bible's silence on any matter. Just because the Bible doesn't say that there are aliens on other planets doesn't mean that there aren't any. God might have created some elsewhere; we don't know. However, the Bible is God's inspired Book for this earth. You're right that angels and demons may account for unusual phenomena. I don't believe that the souls of people hang around earth; demons may be the explanations of what people have experienced that they interpret as "ghosts" also.

The latest thinking is that only one other planet in this galaxy could sustain life and even in that case, it wouldn`t be anything like the density of life on earth.

Sorry Bruce, but God has promised the inheritance to man. There are no alien civilizations on other planets. Our so-called aliens are all demonic and originate from the kingdom of darkness.

There Is Only One Other Planet In Our Galaxy That Could Be Earth-Like, Say Scientists

• Agree
Upvote 0

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Thank you for your reply I see that you may acknowledge that Demons are responsible for other phenomenon then why not aliens to after all the scriptures do warn us of demon entities, not aliens. Demons can take on the likeness of past love ones and other strange encounters that people have reported. The devil is trying very hard to deceive us.

Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The latest thinking is that only one other planet in this galaxy could sustain life and even in that case, it wouldn`t be anything like the density of life on earth.

Sorry Bruce, but God has promised the inheritance to man. There are no alien civilizations on other planets. Our so-called aliens are all demonic and originate from the kingdom of darkness.

There Is Only One Other Planet In Our Galaxy That Could Be Earth-Like, Say Scientists
You are probably right, but I just the outside possibility open. I don't want to limit God's creative power.

• Friendly
Upvote 0