tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...google-news-stories-trump-arent-left-wing-ou/
Trump tweeted that "96 percent of (Google News) results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing Media."

This figure is based on a non-scientific study from a conservative website that categorized any media outlet not expressly conservative as being part of the "left." These outlets include wire services, broadcast networks and most major newspapers and collectively account for a large percentage of original news reports produced in the United States. The methodology essentially preordains that a large percentage of coverage captured by Google will be what the study defines as "left," which is wrong.

We rate the statement False.
tulc(this is President Trumps 195th false, his 81st since becoming President)

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...google-news-stories-trump-arent-left-wing-ou/

tulc(this is President Trumps 195th false, his 81st since becoming President)

He's not just making it up, though the figures are slightly up or down, depending upon which study you read. But it's still 90+% percent negative coverage. Hilz lost. Get over it. We will have a new flaming liberal again some day, no doubt and the rest of us won't lose our minds over it.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/google-search-results-show-pervasive-anti-trump-anti-conservative-bias/

https://www.ibtimes.com/media-out-d...nds-91-percent-news-coverage-negative-2437262

https://www.ibtimes.com/media-out-d...nds-91-percent-news-coverage-negative-2437262

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well 96% of “news agencies” lean left, so his statement is pretty accurate, even if it’s not Google’s fault.
Did you read the article? I'm just curious because they actually addressed that particular myth in it. :wave:
tulc(knows it's easier to claim being "a victim" then facing what's actually happening) :sigh:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's not just making it up, though the figures are slightly up or down, depending upon which study you read. But it's still 90+% percent negative coverage.
uhmmm...or he simply has no idea how to do the job his supporters voted him to do and instead of admitting he's in way WAY over his head/abilities he does what rich kids seem to do a lot: he blames everyone else for him failing. And his supporters, rather then admitting they voted for a d-list serial adulterer reality tv show host they join right in there "It's the media's fault! They keep doing what they're supposed to do: pointing out how bad he is at this job and we don't like that!" :sorry:

(snip) Hilz lost. Get over it. (snip)
I got over it a couple of days after it was announced. The only one's who seem to not be able to get over it are President Trump and all his supporters. No matter what problem comes up no matter what issue people want to address, he and his supporters seem to want to pretend to be still living in 2016, running for President. Maybe? It might be time to stop pretending every criticism people have and every failure on President Trump's part isn't just "Democrats are still mad Sec. Clinton lost!!" (tm)
tulc(just a suggestion) :wave:

• Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did you read the article? I'm just curious because they actually addressed that particular myth in it. :wave:
tulc(knows it's easier to claim being "a victim" then facing what's actually happening) :sigh:
1. No
2. Bull
3. Zzzzzzz

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
seems kind of silly to post in a thread that you know little more then the title of. :sorry:

There wasn't a bull or a cow discussed in the OP, sorry. :wave:

3. Zzzzzzz
ahhh! I see the problem, you haven't had enough coffee. Here you go: :coffee: would you like some cookies as well? :cookie::cookie::cookie:
tulc(always tries to be a good host in the threads) :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
[QUOTE="tulc, post: 73122232, member: 2724"

I got over it a couple of days after it was announced. The only one's who seem to not be able to get over it are President Trump and all his supporters.
tulc(just a suggestion) :wave:[/QUOTE]

Now that's laugh-out-loud funny right there. Hillary wrote a BOOK about it the following year in her dazed state, called "What Happened". Like she seriously had to write a book about it. Her loss is all the media talked about for MONTHS after the election. Rachel Maddow's face, talking about the end of the world after the election was called was absolutely priceless.

Stunned and tearful, Maddow says:
"You're awake now. You're not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you're not dead and you haven't gone to hell. This is your life now. This is you election. This is us. This is our country. It's real."

Sorry, Rachel. The country decided it did not choose to be a wing of the Democratic party, as the media has chosen to be. They didn't protest, or shout people down, or refuse to let people speak at venues...that's a liberal tactic. They just showed up to vote in droves.

I could have told Hillary what happened and saved her a year of ranting. People didn't buy the nonsense she was selling.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now that's laugh-out-loud funny right there. Hillary wrote a BOOK about it the following year in her dazed state, called "What Happened". Like she seriously had to write a book about it. Her loss is all the media talked about for MONTHS after the election. Rachel Maddow's face, talking about the end of the world after the election was called was absolutely priceless.

Stunned and tearful, Maddow says:
"You're awake now. You're not having a terrible, terrible dream. Also you're not dead and you haven't gone to hell. This is your life now. This is you election. This is us. This is our country. It's real."
hmmm...I'm not seeing that your post addresses anything I said. One part is something (allegedly, since you didn't include a link to support it) Rachel Maddow said right after the election, and has nothing to do with two years later. And the other is someone making some money with a book. But in this thread? So far it's only you that wants to bring up Sec Clinton in a thread about President Trump and google. It seems to be the standard President Trump supporter response when they can't find any way to support President Trump they pretty much simply attack Sec Clinton/President Obama/the media. Which means it happens in an awful lot of threads these days. :wave:

(snip)They just showed up to vote in droves. (snip)
...and there's why Republicans want to blame "you guys are still mad about Sec. Clinton losing!". I suspect it really REALLY burns President Trump (and his supporters) when they realize the very best they could manage to do was still millions of votes less then the people who voted for her. A lot of his supporters like to pretend "the voters of America chose President Trump!" when really, the voters of America wanted someone else a lot more then President Trump. :sorry:
tulc(thinks Republicans should just get over it and move on) :sigh:

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
No, 96% of Google news stories on Trump aren't from left-wing outlets

This attack on Google is just another attempt by this President to throw "red meat" to his base while distracting the public's attention away from other events - in this case the McCain funeral!

As we all know, "The Donald" doesn't like to share the national spotlight with anybody - not even a national figure lying in state in the Congressional Rotunda and especially when its been requested that this President not attend!

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hmmm...I'm not seeing that your post addresses anything I said. One part is something (allegedly, since you didn't include a link to support it) Rachel Maddow said right after the election, and has nothing to do with two years later. And the other is someone making some money with a book. But in this thread? So far it's only you that wants to bring up Sec Clinton in a thread about President Trump and google. It seems to be the standard President Trump supporter response when they can't find any way to support President Trump they pretty much simply attack Sec Clinton/President Obama/the media. Which means it happens in an awful lot of threads these days. :wave:

...and there's why Republicans want to blame "you guys are still mad about Sec. Clinton losing!". I suspect it really REALLY burns President Trump (and his supporters) when they realize the very best they could manage to do was still millions of votes less then the people who voted for her. A lot of his supporters like to pretend "the voters of America chose President Trump!" when really, the voters of America wanted someone else a lot more then President Trump. :sorry:

You are stating that this allegation is incorrect. I just showed you several links that support what Trump said, that the media has a liberal bias, and that nearly all reporting about him is editorialized in a negative fashion. Look at the links.

The Maddow video was EVERYWHERE but if you didn't see that, here it is:

Since you didn't look at my links, I'm not sure you will look at this either, but there it is.

The reason Clinton is relevant is that a poster (I think it was you but will go back and look, since this site is so difficult to navigate) stated that Trump supporter just "can't get over the election" when actually CLINTON wrote a book because she was so stunned about her loss, and because that is all media talked about for about a year. Extremely relevant to that ironic point.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
butmom.png

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are stating that this allegation is incorrect. I just showed you several links that support what Trump said, that the media has a liberal bias, and that nearly all reporting about him is editorialized in a negative fashion. Look at the links.
hmmm...two of the three are the same link (2nd and 3rd ones) and the first one is the article is what the OP is discussing. And the two links you gave to the same article is from 2016 and basically simply a press release from President (candidate at the time) Trump.

The Maddow video was EVERYWHERE but if you didn't see that, here it is:
(snip)
Since you didn't look at my links, I'm not sure you will look at this either, but there it is.
Thank you, it's always nice to support the things you say. :wave:

The reason Clinton is relevant is that a poster (I think it was you but will go back and look, since this site is so difficult to navigate) stated that Trump supporter just "can't get over the election" (snip)
uhmmm...actually the poster who brought Sec Clinton up (as President Trumps supporters are wont to do) would be you in post #4:
post #4 said:
Hilz lost. Get over it.
at which point I said:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :sorry:

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hmmm...two of the three are the same link (2nd and 3rd ones) and the first one is the article is what the OP is discussing. And the two links you gave to the same article is from 2016 and basically simply a press release from President (candidate at the time) Trump.

Thank you, it's always nice to support the things you say. :wave:

uhmmm...actually the poster who brought Sec Clinton up (as President Trumps supporters are wont to do) would be you in post #4:

at which point I said:

tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :sorry:

election. This is us. This is our country. It's real."

Sorry, Rachel. The country decided it did not choose to be a wing of the Democratic party, as the media has chosen to be. They didn't protest, or shout people down, or refuse to let people speak at venues...that's a liberal tactic. They just showed up to vote in droves.

I could have told Hillary what happened and saved her a year of ranting. People didn't buy the nonsense she was selling.
Well, and the media, who just can't let Hillary go and Trump be President for these brief years:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/arts/television/after-this-election-can-the-media-recover.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, and the media, who just can't let Hillary go

Ah, so it's the "media" who keeps wanting to talk about Hillary? (Barbarian checks)

Unless Donald Trump has joined the media, you're wrong. He's pretty much the only one who can't seem to get his mind off Hillary.

Well, there's Trey Gowdy, but he has reason to resent her. She pretty much trashed his political ambitions, didn't she?

(He's not media, either)

Upvote 0