Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-

Reader,

There is no 2nd Chance to go to heaven, found in Hell.
And its the Devil's lie to teach that Hell can be escaped, or that its temporary.
Being found in Hell after you die, is proof that you are eternally separated from God, which is why you are there.

Let me show you why you will never get out of hell, never get out of the lake of fire, and will exist in this torment, that is the 2nd death.
There is no release from it, there is no relief from it.
Once you are there, after you die, you stay there for as long as God lives.

First..

God requires FAITH to give you the new birth.
"all that BELIEVE"
Jesus said that If you BELIEVE in Him, He'll give you eternal life.

But here is the situation.... you have to believe without SEEING, as faith is not faith if you can see it.
You have to believe in JESUS by FAITH, and FAITH is not faith if you can see it., regarding "all that BELIEVE".

See, once you are in Hell, you will KNOW for certain that "its all real".. as you will be in HELL and that is not Faith, that is reality.
IN HELL you wont need any faith to know that Jesus is real.
See that?
Listen, everyone in HELL, right now, Believes, because they SEE IT and that is not FAITH.
Everyone who went to hell today, yesterday, and tomorrow,= ALL BELIEVE In Jesus NOW.
There is not one unbeliever in Hell......NOT ONE !., Yet they all went there as Christ rejecting UNBELIEVERS.
Its why you go.

John 3:36

They ALL believe in Jesus now, same as the Devil.
See...God only saves you when you believe without SEEING, as that is FAITH, and there is no Salvation without FAITH.
And FAITH is to believe in what you can't SEE.

Hebrews 11:1

2nd.

There is no Cross of Christ in Hell.
There is no blood atonement offered in Hell.
The CROSS was raised on EARTH,. Jesus died for your sin on EARTH..... and you have to BELIEVE in Jesus while you are ON EARTH and still breathing if you want to be saved and go to Heaven.
There is no 2nd chance to do that after you die.. You have to do it NOW, TODAY., while you are alive.

2 Corinthians 6:2

There is no 2nd Chance to believe in Hell, as once you are there, you will SEE that its all true and that is not faith.

There are NO born again person in hell, and there is no way to become born again in hell.

There are no born again believers in Hell.
There are no unbelievers, never born again, in Heaven.

Listen reader...
Do not listen to a Cross Rejecting deceiver if they tell you that you can go to hell and get saved later, while you are there, or that you can be "prayed out of Hell".
= You can't.
And do not believe deceived people who would tell you that "there is no hell", as they are trying to air condition it before they move in.

Jesus taught more about Hell than He taught about Heaven.

Last edited:

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Even more so, only God can decide who is worthy of His Salvific plan. Until God Himself saves us, we don't have any certainty. No amount of accepting the Cross, of works, of love will have any value until God tells us so directly. We cannot save ourselves....

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even more so, only God can decide who is worthy

Here is who is worthy to be saved.

Jesus said...."i came into the world to save sinners".

Who is that?

A.) Everyone.

Here is how Salvation is applied.

If you take Christ, God takes you.

"all that believe shall be saved".

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Here is who is worthy to be saved.

Jesus said...."i came into the world to save sinners".

Who is that?

A.) Everyone.

Here is how Salvation is applied.

If you take Christ, God takes you.

"all that believe shall be saved".
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." Matthew 7:21

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." Matthew 7:21

The will of God in heaven is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent.

This is to "obey the Gospel".

To obey the Gospel, is to believe it.
When you believe it, you have placed your FAITH in Christ, = "faith comes by hearing " the Gospel, and God sees that faith in your heart and does this...

"Faith is counted as righteousness", and you are "justified by Faith".

This means that God has given you "the Gift of Salvation" through your faith, and the proof you have it, is to become "born again".

Being Born again, is the only real proof you are a Christian., as being Born again is God caused and God created and God maintained.

Philippians 1:6

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The will of God in heaven is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent.

This is to "obey the Gospel".

To obey the Gospel, is to believe it.
When you believe it, you have placed your FAITH in Christ, = "faith comes by hearing " the Gospel, and God sees that faith in your heart and does this...

"Faith is counted as righteousness", and you are "justified by Faith".

This means that God has given you "the Gift of Salvation" through your faith, and the proof you have it, is to become "born again".

Being Born again, is the only real proof you are a Christian., as being Born again is God caused and God created and God maintained.

Philippians 1:
"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire." Matthew 3:7

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
-

Reader,

Nor in purgatory.

Hell is described by John as the Lake of fire and brimstone .. there is no "heaven" for those who are sent there.
See, once you are in Hell, you will KNOW for certain that "its all real".. as you will be in HELL and that is not Faith, that is reality.
True and it happens like this -

Rev 20:
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them; and they were judged, each one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

That Judgment happens inline with the Rom 2:4-16 view of Judgment - at least in part.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I read Matt-John I never once get this feeling of fear. He always comes across with love and peace. He can not ever use fear for fear is not of God. You OP kinda jumped over skipped the great white throne judgement. See Christ said if you were blind you would have no sin you say you see your sin remains. Most are blind. Who's Jesus do they have to believe in? You know not all 45,000 denominations believe the same. You say there is a hell others say there is not. You know your right they know they are right. We have Mormans JW SDA Catholics on and on so whos Jesus are we talking about? He will never tell anyone "you didn't believe what Blade (Danny) told you". I do not have the truth. See no one comes to Him because I said anything did anything. He by His sweet sweet Spirits draws them. Now many come because of fear like this being told if you don't believe your going to hell and burn. I was what 9 or less when the Baptist preacher said this. The next week I had a dream of burning in hell <---GOD never does this to Children the enemy and man does this.

We forget just who is "reading" this. He never uses fear. So the way I came was not the way He wanted it but as its written anyone that comes to Him He will never cast out. They need hope.. Christ is love peace joy..what are the fruits of the spirit? Yes in this world we know what FEAR can do. I can change the path we are on. Again God can not use fear worry doubt those are not of God. Again praise GOD most are blind. You know a man died 1h or more was not saved yet got saved found Christ when he was dead. Is there a moment where there is no time and God says something? I don't, know its not written so its speculation. He leave heaven became His own creation. Its far easier to be saved then lost. You leave out "anyone that calls on the name of the lord shall be saved" OT NT. We get no say in this.. ONLY He does. He will do it His way many will be shock when they see who is in heaven. Take REV where in heaven the number of them no man could count and those were just from the great tribulation.

"not all that say unto me lord lord". Oh this is used allot yet with a lack of context. Well when this is said Christ has returned set foot on the earth He gathers the nations and you notice its not all the dead all those in heaven as in Paul Peter James John or your grand parents that loved Christ and are now with the Father no its the nations that just came out of the great tribulation. Its those He splits its not the Church. When He says I never knew you they were never saved. See you and me He knows for when He found us the angels rejoiced He told the Father about us so Christ will have to lie to say He never new me.

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
When I read Matt-John I never once get this feeling of fear. He always comes across with love and peace. He can not ever use fear for fear is not of God. You OP kinda jumped over skipped the great white throne judgement. See Christ said if you were blind you would have no sin you say you see your sin remains. Most are blind. Who's Jesus do they have to believe in? You know not all 45,000 denominations believe the same. You say there is a hell others say there is not. You know your right they know they are right. We have Mormans JW SDA Catholics on and on so whos Jesus are we talking about? He will never tell anyone "you didn't believe what Blade (Danny) told you". I do not have the truth. See no one comes to Him because I said anything did anything. He by His sweet sweet Spirits draws them. Now many come because of fear like this being told if you don't believe your going to hell and burn. I was what 9 or less when the Baptist preacher said this. The next week I had a dream of burning in hell <---GOD never does this to Children the enemy and man does this.

We forget just who is "reading" this. He never uses fear. So the way I came was not the way He wanted it but as its written anyone that comes to Him He will never cast out. They need hope.. Christ is love peace joy..what are the fruits of the spirit? Yes in this world we know what FEAR can do. I can change the path we are on. Again God can not use fear worry doubt those are not of God. Again praise GOD most are blind. You know a man died 1h or more was not saved yet got saved found Christ when he was dead. Is there a moment where there is no time and God says something? I don't, know its not written so its speculation. He leave heaven became His own creation. Its far easier to be saved then lost. You leave out "anyone that calls on the name of the lord shall be saved" OT NT. We get no say in this.. ONLY He does. He will do it His way many will be shock when they see who is in heaven. Take REV where in heaven the number of them no man could count and those were just from the great tribulation.

"not all that say unto me lord lord". Oh this is used allot yet with a lack of context. Well when this is said Christ has returned set foot on the earth He gathers the nations and you notice its not all the dead all those in heaven as in Paul Peter James John or your grand parents that loved Christ and are now with the Father no its the nations that just came out of the great tribulation. Its those He splits its not the Church. When He says I never knew you they were never saved. See you and me He knows for when He found us the angels rejoiced He told the Father about us so Christ will have to lie to say He never new me.
Truth is that we don't know what God thinks and does. For certain, God wants that all are saved. But if something is in The Scriptures we don't know whether God will actually act upon it. There is a difference between saying something and doing something. God taught that we should even love our enemies, and do to others as we would have them do to us. If we forgive others, God forgives us; if we don't forgive them, God doesn't forgive us. We have enough examples in The Scriptures to realize that if anybody is sinning and going to hell, it is us, but God has provided solutions for us. The fate of others is always in God's hands, not ours. It should not be our interest if someone (including demons) goes to hell because God wishes that all are saved, which is a powerful mystery.

Upvote 0

BurningBush84

Feb 27, 2023
Minnesota
✟35,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Using your reasoning then , doubting Thomas of John 20:25 went to Hell ? I think not . Jesus also appeared to more than 500 people after his resurrection. Surely most of them are in Heaven even though they SAW Jesus resurrected. Also Luke 12:47 might mean christians are in hell .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,560.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
-

Reader,

And its the Devil's lie to teach that Hell can be escaped, or that its temporary.
Being found in Hell after you die, is proof that you are eternally separated from God, which is why you are there.

Let me show you why you will never get out of hell, never get out of the lake of fire, and will exist in this torment, that is the 2nd death.

First..

"all that BELIEVE"

But here is the situation.... you have to believe without SEEING, as faith is not faith if you can see it.
You have to believe in JESUS by FAITH, and FAITH is not faith if you can see it., regarding "all that BELIEVE".

See that?
Listen, everyone in HELL, right now, Believes, because they SEE IT and that is not FAITH.
Everyone who went to hell today, yesterday, and tomorrow,= ALL BELIEVE In Jesus NOW.
There is not one unbeliever in Hell......NOT ONE !., Yet they all went there as Christ rejecting UNBELIEVERS.
Its why you go.

See...God only saves you when you believe without SEEING, as that is FAITH, and there is no Salvation without FAITH.

2nd.

The CROSS was raised on EARTH,. Jesus died for your sin on EARTH..... and you have to BELIEVE in Jesus while you are ON EARTH and still breathing if you want to be saved and go to Heaven.
There is no 2nd chance to do that after you die.. You have to do it NOW, TODAY., while you are alive.

There is no 2nd Chance to believe in Hell, as once you are there, you will SEE that its all true and that is not faith.

There are NO born again person in hell, and there is no way to become born again in hell.

Listen reader...
Do not listen to a Cross Rejecting deceiver if they tell you that you can go to hell and get saved later, while you are there, or that you can be "prayed out of Hell".
= You can't.
And do not believe deceived people who would tell you that "there is no hell", as they are trying to air condition it before they move in.

No one is in Hell yet. Not until the last day when Christ returns as Judge.

Reactions: IoanC
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
-

Reader,

First..

"all that BELIEVE"

See that?
Its why you go.

2nd.

Listen reader...
= You can't.

All that means that you must believe in the false doctrine of Amillennialism.

Amillennialism is a doctrine of men that started in the 2nd century A.D. , the same time that Gnosticism started its false doctrines with some of them creeping into the 2nd century Church.

Amillennialism believes pretty much that if you did NOT believe on Jesus during 'this present world', then you are doomed to the destruction of the "lake of fire".

They also believe that when Jesus comes, there is NO "thousand years" reign by Him and His elect, even though it is documented in Revelation 20. They believe the new heavens and a new earth time happens immediately on the day of Christ's future coming, and then all the wicked are then destroyed.

But ALAS... that above is NOT what God's Word teaches!!! Those are teachings from men's doctrines, not from God. Zechariah 14 even shows the leftovers that fought against Jerusalem will be required year to yeart to come up to Jerusalem and worship The KING (Jesus Christ), and keep the feast of tabernacles.

Upvote 0

Omniskeptical

Aug 30, 2012
✟614.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Even more so, only God can decide who is worthy of His Salvific plan. Until God Himself saves us, we don't have any certainty. No amount of accepting the Cross, of works, of love will have any value until God tells us so directly. We cannot save ourselves....
You mean if a car is destined to run over thoo, thou can't save thyself. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LW97Nils

Jan 30, 2023
Germany's sin city - Munich
✟20,130.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Absolutely correct, exception that hell is NOT God's absence, but the eternal presence of His wrath, see Revelation 14.

Reactions: Der Alte
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, He is experiencing a foretaste of Hell.
Before and during the time of Jesus, the Jews had a belief in a place of eternal fiery punishment. They called this place both Ge Hinnom and Sheol which was written as Gehenna and Hades in both the 225 BC Septuagint and the N.T. Read about it in the 1917 Jewish Encyclopedia at this link.

Upvote 0