• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

NK executes 5 over failed Summit

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Mountainmanbob, May 31, 2019.

1. Go Braves

Go Braves I miss Senator McCain

+8,439
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Well the bar ought to be set just a tad higher than not being a ruthless murdered psychopathic dictator.

Funny thing is that Bob here is a real big fan of Donald's. Had somebody else written this thread I'd think it was meant to be satirical. To call out the shamefulness of Donald having a "bromance" with this tyrant. To show that hey, well at least Donald managed to stay above the bar when it's set at a subterranean level like with Kim Jong-Un. But Bob's serious about this.

2. Verv

Verv Senior Veteran

+581
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I had saw the report that two were executed.

The Chosun Ilbo is the resident Korean conservative newspaper that wants to stem friction with the North.

They have been quite wrong about who has been "executed" before, so this shoudl all be taken with a big, fat grain of salt.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Nithavela

Nithavela confused

+10,831
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
  4. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+17,538
    Agnostic
    Single
    But the higher we set the bar, the more effort Donald must put in to be praised... and we can't have that.

5. USincognito

USincognito Milk-Bones for Cerberus is a cool album name Supporter

+13,584
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    I think he means in the abstract rather than the current occupier.

6. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+17,538
    Agnostic
    Single
    But can we do that in the abstract without noting that the current occupier doesn't come anywhere near close to fulfilling it?

7. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+8,114
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I checked your post informative.
    Very informative I would say.
    M-Bob

8. JackRT

JackRT Flat earther waking up ... Supporter

+12,939
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    During game 2 of the NBA playoffs in Toronto last night the Jumbotron (?) flashed a shot of President Obama in the audience. The crowd started chanting "MVP, MVP, MVP ..." In Canada and elsewhere he is widely regarded as a class act. I must admit, the longer Trump is in power the better Obama looks

9. Pommer

Pommer Autodidact polymath

+1,116
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Maybe they’ll revoke the 22nd Amendment and let Trump and Obama duke it out?

10. Go Braves

Go Braves I miss Senator McCain

+8,439
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Yep. Folks gave President Obama a roaring ovation while he was in a foreign country during the same week that Donald got greeted by massive protests and the "Trump baby balloon." The UK approval ratings contrasting President Obama's popularity with Donald's were projected onto the Tower of London, lol.

11. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+9,632
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    Heck, Bush II and even Nixon are starting to shine in comparison. Nixon did put the EPA into effect and he is still noted for his diplomacy. President Bush was a pleasant fellow with a self-deprecating sense of humor and not a grifter.

12. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+9,632
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    And his loyal opposition liked to claim he was embarrassing.