Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
We are living in an age that respects nothing and expects everything without having to work for it

You are a diehard supporter of a guy who was a millionaire by the time he was 8 years old, and who inherited around $413 million from his father. You sure you want to talk about people having to work for things?

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I really feel that there is a case to be made to remove congressmen who actively participated in sedition. The only caveat should be that the party of those folks should be able to replace them with their choice of candidates, either through primary or special appointment, and those elected/appointed must not have taken part in said sedition. AKA replace them with Republicans with integrity.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I really feel that there is a case to be made to remove congressmen who actively participated in sedition. The only caveat should be that the party of those folks should be able to replace them with their choice of candidates, either through primary or special appointment, and those elected/appointed must not have taken part in said sedition. AKA replace them with Republicans with integrity.

126 is a pretty tall order...

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those liberals resorted to winning the election. Deal with it.
I have no problem dealing with that, do you have any problems dealing with the way the Liberals have conducted themselves over the past 4 years. You should.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are a diehard supporter of a guy who was a millionaire by the time he was 8 years old, and who inherited around $413 million from his father. You sure you want to talk about people having to work for things?
Trump is has not been just sitting around, he has some serious accomplishments for only having been in office for four years and having been harassed all of that time.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, secession is illegal... just sayin.
I imagine there's an exception in there if one truly believes it is what Donald would want them to do.

Or maybe just a sign that one needs to put down the kool aid and take a look at what they're being told to do.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump is has not been just sitting around, he has some serious accomplishments for only having been in office for four years and having been harassed all of that time.
Yep, I'm certainly enjoying his replacement for Obamacare.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I imagine there's an exception in there if one truly believes it is what Donald would want them to do.

With Donald, all things are permissible.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no problem dealing with that, do you have any problems dealing with the way the Liberals have conducted themselves over the past 4 years. You should.
As a centrist, I take issue with both sides. But I have more trouble with what is left of the GOP that I once knew.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They should be but this country has a a horrible track record for punishing traitors as evidenced by the pardon of pretty much every person who committed armed treason against this country in the 1860s.

I don't think secession is treason.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't think secession is treason.

Betraying one’s country is pretty much the textbook definition of treason. America’s Founding Fathers committed treason as well. They only got away with it because they won the American Revolutionary War. If they had lost, a lot of them would have had a date with the gallows.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Betraying one’s country is pretty much the textbook definition of treason. America’s Founding Fathers committed treason as well. They only got away with it because they won the American Revolutionary War. If they had lost, a lot of them would have had a date with the gallows.
treason requires support for a foreign enemy. sedition is an attempt to overthrow the government, and is more apt. ironically though, once they did actually secede it would also be treason, as they would make themselves a hostile foreign power.

Upvote 0