United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lithium Hobo said:
My sister rented it. Girls will mostly enjoy this. Guys, I can't find anything on it they'd like.
I don't know. I like pet games if they have a good training interface (I mean, I enjoyed Black and White for that reason, and there's really nothing else to like in that game unless you enjoy harvesting wheat and moving it into the communal store), and this one seems to have a decent one. When you make a pet do some complicated tricks, there is some sense of accomplishment.

After that I usually see what happens when I give my pets completely contradictory information. (ex. Rewarding it for rolling over upon command a few times, then punishing it for no real reason on the next time.)

Upvote 0

TGodsRKSonY

Aug 19, 2005
Ohio
✟371.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
MoonlessNight said:
I don't know. I like pet games if they have a good training interface (I mean, I enjoyed Black and White for that reason, and there's really nothing else to like in that game unless you enjoy harvesting wheat and moving it into the communal store), and this one seems to have a decent one. When you make a pet do some complicated tricks, there is some sense of accomplishment.

After that I usually see what happens when I give my pets completely contradictory information. (ex. Rewarding it for rolling over upon command a few times, then punishing it for no real reason on the next time.)

I loved black and white just becuase I could pick up rocks and smash houses. Throwing people was fun. And just beating the **** out of my aminal was funny.

Upvote 0

MJ_Avalanche

Nov 13, 2004
Florida
✟8,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have it. I enjoy it, mainly because I can't have a real dog because of my bad allergies and whatnot. So it's a lot of fun... I should really start over, though, in about three months, because I don't have time to actually play with, or even enjoy my dogs... :\

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DJ B.K.

But I'm Le Tired...
Jun 24, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟26,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Seems like a fun game. I might buy as I only have 1 game (Kirby: Canvas Curse) for my DS right now and it seems like a good game to buy next. I might want to wait to see how busy I'll be with school though.

Upvote 0

MJ_Avalanche

Nov 13, 2004
Florida
✟8,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
P.O.D. Cincy Warrior said:
Seems like a fun game. I might buy as I only have 1 game (Kirby: Canvas Curse) for my DS right now and it seems like a good game to buy next. I might want to wait to see how busy I'll be with school though.

It's definately not a game to buy if you don't have the time to devote to it. I've figured that out the hard way, so far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MJ_Avalanche

Nov 13, 2004
Florida
✟8,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ffman said:
If you're going to be held back time-wise by school, try Meteos (if you like Tetris-esque games). I'm not much of a puzzler, but it's a good game.
Yes, Meteos is excellent.

I'd actually also recommend Advance Wars: DS, it's quite excellent, if you dig strategy. :yep:

Upvote 0