✟18,406.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Don't forget Double Dash.

I love Metroid and Zelda, and my early gaming years were filled with Super Mario World. I always have been, and always will be a Nintendo fan (though, I did once have a three-year fling with a certain Sony Playstation...)

Upvote 0

nill

Senior Veteran
Aug 25, 2004
✟3,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nintendo is the guru of the video game history. Head honcho. Right, and how can you beat characters like Mario, Link, Samus, Yoshi and others? They're cultural icons now! I'm willing to say clost to everyone in the world recognizes the Super Mario Bros. 1 theme! da daa daa da da DA. DA. You know it!

Upvote 0

nill

Senior Veteran
Aug 25, 2004
✟3,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The thing about Nintendo is there's a familiar feeling with the characters. You feel like you know them. You know how they act. You know their personalities. You feel like they could be your next-door neighbor. And yet... there's this other-worldly part of them. They have superhuman abilities, courageous until death, honorable to all, and probably can throw decent parties.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tissue

Aug 3, 2004
Houghton, New York
Visit site
✟18,406.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
neal said:
Tissue:

I always have been, and always will be a Nintendo fan (though, I did once have a three-year fling with a certain Sony Playstation...)

Gasp! You must repent!

Tee hee!
Thankfully, I was convicted of that sin, and received forgiveness from the Father Above.

I feel no shame in saying that I am (hopefully) getting a PS2 for Christmas. Why? Because I'm still going to have and play my GameCube (and the GameCube doesn't have DDR, or many Square hits).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
Victoria, British Columbia
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm really amazed what Nintendo has done with their franchises. Even though they haven't worked on characters very much at all, they have made them popular with Visuals, and game play alone. This is really incredible, and it takes gifted developers to pull off such a feat.

Nintendo, I tip my hat to you. ;)

Upvote 0