• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Nightmare

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a nightmare that Satan grabbed my phone and sent me me a text telling me it is to late and mocking me on the wall.

I believe Jesus Christ since I was four and I was baptized when I was eight. I am so scared that I turned evil doomed to the lake of fire antichrist false prophet. I read a lot about Revelation about a kid and I saw a scary movie that made me think Heaven was a white screen.

I also saw Satan as a nine year old I hallucinated I was the antichrist for the first time and my heart pounded really bad and I went to the Hospital.

I suffer from scitzphrenia, pandas, autism, OCD Scrupulosity. I would never offend God in my right mind does he know that. I am worried I bowed to Satan in a dream hallucination of a yellow greenish cross on October 4 it happened fast to my brain would Jesus really kick a child out for an accident. I feel so bad about it I have so much remorse about the past. I cant change it I bowed on accident to Satan and hurt Jesus I thought no power of hell could seperate me from Jesus is this all in my mind Jesus being mad and being the antichrist false prophet with no hope of Heaven or Mansion now I am scared guys and gals I am doomed to hell for an accident. I love Jesus just being away from his precense for a minute is hell on Earth would Jesus really Hold a Christian responsible for something not in the Bible is Jesus mad I accidently bowed would he kick me out of Heaven. I love Jesus but I am scared I oppose him now my brain says so since the pandas went to my brain the labs show from the Hospital on Thursday. I am scared I took the mark of the beast getting 666 bowing to Satan in the hallucination mom and dad say not real impossible based on the Holy Bible friends, family, church say the same thing and pastors are they doomed to hell because my brain is messed up I keep thinking I cant hear the Holy Spirit did I blaspheme. Would God hold someone and condemn them to Hell for mental illness and bowing to Satan on accident the is mixing up Satan and Jesus unforgivable sin blasphemy of the Holy Ghost from Mark 3 and Matthew 12. It happened fast to my brain it was ten minutes and my brain said bow but my heart said no but my brain won and I missed the Holy Spirit. Mom says ignore my past in the Shower. Dr Prathenkti said Satan would not use a cross to trick a Christian. I am scared am I doomed for an accident?

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't worry Sportsfan. Keep praying and rebuke the dream. It's not true! U didn't take the mark of the beast. The rapture didn't take place. There are alot of earnest Christians still on the earth. Keep the faith in Jesus. He will see u through.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't worry Sportsfan. Keep praying and rebuke the dream. It's not true! U didn't take the mark of the beast. The rapture didn't take place. There are alot of earnest Christians still on the earth. Keep the faith in Jesus. He will see u through.

Thanks Hopeful I am so scared of the Mark of the Beast so it is just scitzphrenia, ocd, pandas, autism then thank you.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Hopeful I am so scared of the Mark of the Beast so it is just scitzphrenia, ocd, pandas, autism then thank you.

The bluelight in my head is nothing and my nightmares Satan can't take my brain and heart from Jesus in reality.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You didn't bow to Satan, or Jesus.
You bowed to a hallucination = all in your mind.

So the stuff I saw about hell is just my mind playing tricks on me and not reality. I am not the Antichrist or the False Prophet from a hallucinatory dream. Jesus still loves me it is all in my mind the Mark of the Beast it it is just my head and sickness from mental illness I saw it say incoming and a blue light appeared and I saw stuff say from Heaven to Hell in the Psych Hospital so that is not real my brain is just swollen and messed up my Basal Ganglia. The Yellow Cross when I prayed to Jesus was just my mind that followed me from the Shower to the Door not Satan I am okay.

Upvote 0