Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is Prophecy from the Book of Ezra. Esdras in the Greek form.
There are none of his Prophesies in the Bible, but what Ezra says, is confirmed by the other Prophets.

2 Esdras 15 & 16 These are the words of the Lord: I shall show sinners no pity, My sword will not spare those murderers who stain the ground with innocent blood.
My anger has burst out in flame, scorching the earth to its foundations and consuming sinners like burning straw. Woe to sinners who flout My commands, I shall show them no mercy. I well know all who offend against Me, I consign them to death and destruction.

See the clouds – full of fury and tempest, their appearance is hideous. They will let loose a vast storm over the land. There will be terror and trembling throughout the world, people will shudder, stricken with panic. Huge clouds will pile up and ravage the whole land and its inhabitants. A terrible storm will sweep over all that is high and exalted, with fire and hail and flying swords.

Strong is the arm that bends the bow and sharp the arrows that He shoots. Once they are on their way, nothing will stop them until they reach the ends of the earth. Calamities are let loose and will not turn back. The fire is alight and will not be put out. When the scorching heat bears down upon you, your strength and splendour will wither like a flower. When the Lord sends calamities, who can avert them? When His anger bursts into flame, who can extinguish it? When the lightning flashes and it thunders, who will not quake with dread? [a description of a CME sunstrike]

But you, servants of the Lord, listen and learn. This is His Word: take it to heart and do not doubt what He says: Calamities are close at hand and will not be delayed. As a woman giving birth suffers pangs, then comes the birth; similarly calamities will come and the world will groan under the pangs that beset it. My people, get ready and when these disasters surround you, behave as if you are strangers on earth.

Listen, you whom I have chosen, says the Lord: the days of harsh suffering are close at hand, but I shall rescue you from them. Have done with fears and doubts! God is your guide. As followers of My commandments and instructions, you must not let your sins weigh you down or any wickedness gain the ascendancy.

Woe to those who are entangled in their sins and overrun by their wicked deeds! They are like a field where the path is entwined with thorns and there is no way through. They are separated off in readiness for destruction by fire.
Ref: REB Apocrypha

This passage from the prophet Ezra, describes very well how the Lord will act on the terrible Day of His vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 63:1-6, Ezekiel 21:7, Isaiah 33:14, Jeremiah 30:4-7, Isaiah 13:6-16, Isaiah 30:26-30, Revelation 6:12-17.

But those Christian people who trust and believe in His salvation will be saved. They are told to be prepared – that is, be aware of what will happen, so as not to be taken by surprise. There is not a rapture, removal: ‘these calamities will surround you’.

THEN; God’s righteous servants will soon gather and settle into New Israel.
Isaiah 30:29 For you there will be songs and gladness of heart, as you march to music, on the way to the Mountain of the Lord; the Rock of Israel. Isaiah 35:1-10, Isaiah 12:1-6

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are none of his Prophesies in the Bible, but what Ezra says, is confirmed by the other Prophets.

If it is not in the bible it is of very limited use, and that is mainly to add confirmation to what we know and understand of the bible.

To use non biblical material as a foundation is foolish.

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If it is not in the bible it is of very limited use, and that is mainly to add confirmation to what we know and understand of the bible.

To use non biblical material as a foundation is foolish.
The Prophesies about the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath, is in the Bible; in over 100 scriptures. Revelation 6:12-17, 2 Peter 3:7, +

What I posted is just another description of it. It amazes me that so few Christians are ready for it, or even aware it could happen, despite it being obvious the world cannot continue as it is for much longer.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Prophesies about the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath, is in the Bible; in over 100 scriptures. Revelation 6:12-17, 2 Peter 3:7, +

What I posted is just another description of it. It amazes me that so few Christians are ready for it, or even aware it could happen, despite it being obvious the world cannot continue as it is for much longer.

Base your teaching, witting etc only on scripture and ignore these extra scriptural materials.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Base your teaching, witting etc only on scripture and ignore these extra scriptural materials.
Are we to ignore proven scientific knowledge?
Should we bonfire all our books on theology and Christian life?

You TJ, have a very myopic view about the world and of what God has planned for His people.
It is plain to the secular peoples and governments, that the world is facing some very dramatic and frightening changes. Why should we Christians not know and be prepared for what the Lord has told us He intends to do, in a similar event that He did in the days of Noah.
If Christians are in the dark about God's Plans, then they simply have failed to read and comprehend the many clearly stated prophesies.

THEY will be shocked and terrified, not knowing which way to run.
Luke 21:25-26

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Worldwide devastation from a Coronal Mass Ejection:

Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected.
The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left.

The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath by a CME strikes the earth, affecting all its inhabitants. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Habakkuk 3:12

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped.
Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is mentioned in Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9 All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection will strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26a, Malachi 4:1

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel.
As Isaiah 30:26b says: ‘On that Day, I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation. Isaiah 66:8.

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap.
There will be worldwide earthquakes. The unrighteous will be punished- no one will escape. Jeremiah 4:23-29. Luke 21:34-35

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. Reference: REB verses abridged.

The sky will be darkened for a while because of the approaching mass and the smoke and ash clouds. The Lord’s faithful Christian people will move to and settle in all of the holy Land. The Glory of God will return into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9

The elders and leaders, Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21, will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David, etc. Jeremiah 30:21

All this is before the Return of Jesus: at that time; He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ on the Great Day of the Sovereign Lord. Revelation 16:14

It is the terrifying and shocking, worldwide Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied event, what is described in Isaiah 24 and in 100+ other prophesies.

Note; that there is absolutely no hint of a ‘rapture’ of anyone at this time. The Lords people, every faithful Christian, will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah, in all that area promised to Abraham. Isaiah 62:1-5 Jeremiah 23:3-4. Ezekiel 48:1-29

The survivors of the world’s peoples will organise a one world government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one of them assumes full dictatorial powers. You know the rest of the story!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are we to ignore proven scientific knowledge?
Should we bonfire all our books on theology and Christian life?
Please read what I actually wrote and don't reply to what you think I wrote.

Using non christian material as the bases for your teaching is not Christian.

So yes bin all those non biblical books and study the bible if you are going to teach about Christianity.
Science, if it is based on Christianity, use it, but again junk your books on evolution.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord; part the heavens:

Psalm 144:1-2 Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for battle, My unfailing help, my strong tower and shield, in which I trust. He who subdues nations under me.

Psalm 144:3-4 Lord; what are humans, that You should care for them? They are no more than a puff of wind or a fleeting shadow.

Psalm 144:5 Lord; part the heavens and come down- touch the mountains, so that they pour forth smoke. Discharge Your lightning flashes far and wide and sent Your arrows to rout Your enemies.

Psalm 144:7-8&11 Reach down Your hand from on high, rescue me from the mighty waters, from the power of foreigners, whose every word is worthless, every oath false

Psalm 144:9-10 I shall sing a new song to You, my God – I will make music to You. God, you give victory to Kings and deliverance to Your servant, David – rescue me from the cruel sword.

Psalm 144:12-14 Then our sons and daughters will thrive in beauty, like healthy plants. Our barns will be filled, our sheep will increase by the thousands. Our cattle will be fat and strong. There will be no miscarriages or untimely births. No cries of distress in our streets.

Psalm 144:15 Happy is the people who are so blessed! The people whose God is the Lord.
Reference, REB. Some verses abridged.

V 1 Until the Lord Jesus returns, His people still have to fight their battles and need to be trained and equipped. But He is their strength and guide against His enemies.

V 2 In God we trust, He will give the victory. Romans 8:31

V 3-4 Our lives are short, why does the Lord care about us? Job 14:1-2

V 5 The Lord is asked to display His power in order to rescue His people from their enemies. Jeremiah 30:10, Psalms 83:13-18.

V 6 This describes the Lords Day of vengeance. Isaiah 63:1-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18.

V 7-8 & 11 Lord in heaven; help Your people, threatened by many nations [mighty waters] The clue as to who these nations are is that they are foreigners who tell lies and break treaties. The Islamic code of ‘Al Takeyya” means- hide your strategy. Muslims are allowed, even encouraged, to use whatever means necessary to defeat and kill infidels. Psalm 83:1-8.

V 10 Lord, You have given Your servants victory in the past, rescue Your people now we ask. 2 Samuel 8:14

V 12-15 His people, righteous Christian peoples, are settled in the Land after it is cleared of all evil and apostate people in the Day of vengeance. They grow and prosper in the Promised Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 25:9, Isaiah 25:1-10

Upvote 0