Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
14,2 and 18,9 '' or 36x48 cm. Watercolour pencils and gouache for the background.

nightmarebeforechristmas.png

andereslichtnbch.jpg

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow, those are very nice. You are quite the water color artist! I am very impressed. What is gouache?
I do not know what exactly is gouache. It is a watercolor that I heard of would have more quality than the watercolour acrylic :). Something similar. You can maybe google it. It was a present from my mother that I have some quality russian gouache colors. With watercolour pencils it is not good to make a black background, it would not be so strong. Thank you so much! :)) I have more paintings, it is only a hobby from me.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
They’re both a water soluable paint, so they can both be diluted with water. The difference comes once dry. Acrylic paint will not be reactivated, once it is dry. Gouache can be reactivated with water after it dries and blended or mixed with other colours.

Gouache is a non- transparent form of watercolour (it has white paint added so the colours are flat). It should be used on watercolour paper. Paint with watercolour brushes.

Acrylic paint can be used on heavy watercolour paper, but ideally acrylic paper. Paint with acrylic paint brushes.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes I started displaying them online, but I am a beginner and the paintings touch only every fith artist, and normal people I do not know. But I sold already some postcards, very little, from my owl. I will post my owl painting soon here too. Watercolour pencils are like normal pencils. You paint details exaclty like you want and surfaces you do not need to fill fully and correctly with color, because anyway you than go over the painting with a water brush! So the colors appear like you have painted them in aquarell. But it allows you to paint so exactly like with normal color pencils :) It is very meditative to paint like this. You feel like buddhist, calm and peaceful and happy :). I recommend it to try it out. They are expensive but there are good quality pencils available on amazon for cheap, to try it out. If you ever want to try it out ask me what to by if you do not know if you will use this technique a life time.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow, those are very nice. You are quite the water color artist! I am very impressed. Do you do the original drawings for that? What is gouache?
Do you paint, too? Where can I see your paintings?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes I started displaying them online, but I am a beginner and the paintings touch only every fith artist, and normal people I do not know. But I sold already some postcards, very little, from my owl. I will post my owl painting soon here too. Watercolour pencils are like normal pencils. You paint details exaclty like you want and surfaces you do not need to fill fully and correctly with color, because anyway you than go over the painting with a water brush! So the colors appear like you have painted them in aquarell. But it allows you to paint so exactly like with normal color pencils :) It is very meditative to paint like this. You feel like buddhist, calm and peaceful and happy :). I recommend it to try it out. They are expensive but there are good quality pencils available on amazon for cheap, to try it out. If you ever want to try it out ask me what to by if you do not know if you will use this technique a life time.
Thank you, that is very nice of you to offer. I used to be into drawing and other arts but it is too late for me to get back into it now. I hope you are a big success if you go public for profit. Maybe see yours in a gallery. I am excited for you.
God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KisKatte

Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am happy christians try to unite :). Also I hope that the atmosphere is not too much into dogmatic severeness.... we all perceive things different in different times in our lifes. So I hope that we all stay kind towards each other.

Upvote 0