• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Nightmare and Blasphemy question

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had another nightmare last night that I missed the rapture seeing shadowy figures and people laughing because I fell for the Yellow Light as a mentally ill person but mom and dad family friends, and the church tell me it isn't real and that I am not really going to miss the rapture for my scitzphrenia it just feels real.

Would God blot someone's name from the Lamb's Book of Life for a schizophrenic episode and could Satan talk in a dream/hallucination against the Holy Spirit and prevent the rapture for occurring for someone I keep thinking about the Yellow Light/Cross can Satan prevent the rapture for a Christian would God even let Satan show up to a Christian.

I was praying to Jesus when it occurred and I sincerely thought I saw Jesus when I bowed not realizing it was Satan. Is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit truly a verbal sin with your own mouth and not a dream/hallucination I am scared that I dreamed away the Holy Spirit from my life is mixing up Jesus and Satan Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Is accidentally attributing Satan and the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit I was truly not in the right mind when it occurred it truly was a mental breakdown that occurred and I am so worried that God will hold me responsible for an accident out of my control and power as a schizophrenic, OCD Scrupulosity, Pandas, and Autism.

Is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit truly a verbal sin or can you do it in a dream/hallucination there is nothing in the Holy Bible about a yellow light/cross and there is no warning about one being the Mark and there is no warning about a talking cross and I didn't hear what was said but it has me so scared that I will miss the rapture for an accident where I had a schizophrenic breakdown I am so worried that I offended God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit still a verbal sin and not mental because I would never blaspheme the Holy Spirit in my right mind can Satan really show up to a believer in a hallucination and steal salvation or is this all a hallucination does Satan have that much power to steal a child away from Jesus.

Am I truly mental ill and thinking Satan stole my salvation from a dream can you blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination the yellow light/cross in the shower feels so real could my mansion have been destroyed for a mentally ill breakdown. I am so scared that Jesus will leave behind for my mental illness.

I am so worried that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit and I am paralyzed by fear that I blasphemed in a dream/hallucination the yellow light/cross haunts me but it isn't in the Holy Bible would God really blot someone out of the Lamb's Book of Life for a schizophrenic breakdown and being confused by Satan and Jesus I truly thought the yellow light was Jesus and feel bad knowing it wasn't I want to love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit but I am so scared they are mad at me for my accident confusion mixing up Satan and Jesus.

Is mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit blasphemy of the Holy Spirit would God hold a mentally ill person responsible for accidentally mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination the yellow light/cross happened so fast to my brain that I could not respond or think is God really mad at me?

I feel so bad accidentally mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit it happened so fast to my brain and now I am scared I am condemned for an accident confusion mixing up Satan and Jesus has me so afraid since I wasn't in the right mind is confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit or is it verbal.

No one around me is worried that I accidentally mixed up Satan and the Holy Spirit but it feels so real to me and I am so worried that I am emitting the Mark for accidentally mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit. I am so worried that mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan is Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

Would God really leave behind a believer for an accident mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination on October 4 in the shower/door is it truly Paranoid Schizophrenia can Satan really show up to a believer in a dream. Is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit really mad at me for mixing them up with Satan in a dream.

I keep having scary dreams that I get left behind and miss the rapture for confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan on accident. I am so worried that I can't go to Heaven for accident not even in the Holy Bible and my heart is breaking since I truly love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit why am I so scared would Jesus really leave me behind for an accident in the shower and door bowing before Satan thinking it was Jesus.

Am I just mentally ill and okay with God despite my accident confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit. I am truly scared that I am going to get left behind for an accident and that God is going to leave me behind for confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit in a dream out of my control I truly love God and I am scared I love Praise Music, The Bible, Church, and Awana and I would never hurt God in my right mind I had a schizophrenic episode unaware that it was Satan.

AjT

Jan 13, 2020
M
✟16,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a struggle with delusions myself. I can't speak to what you've been put through but the truth is, conscious willful intention is a very important thing. Your fears tell you that you have a great desire to follow God, and that you have No "willful" intention of ever straying from him or blaspheming him.
I think what you're seeing might point to another truth, that those who thing God is something other than the One true God of Love, will cause them to fall to their demise. This is something you don't have to worry about, it is obvious to me that you love him with all your heart.

God bless you my friend, I hope wellness and an easy mind for you.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a struggle with delusions myself. I can't speak to what you've been put through but the truth is, conscious willful intention is a very important thing. Your fears tell you that you have a great desire to follow God, and that you have No "willful" intention of ever straying from him or blaspheming him.
I think what you're seeing might point to another truth, that those who thing God is something other than the One true God of Love, will cause them to fall to their demise. This is something you don't have to worry about, it is obvious to me that you love him with all your heart.

God bless you my friend, I hope wellness and an easy mind for you.

Thanks and people see him in my life it just this delusion feels real that I will miss the rapture.

Upvote 0