Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
opendoorsusa

Tirham feels compelled to courageous work by God’s command for His children to be a comfort to one another. "My motivation is knowing that many people are hurting, and this is like a gospel of healing, a gospel of peace, a gospel that will bring forgiveness to the hearts of people and let people draw closer to God. Above all it’s a gospel that leads us into the heart of God, knowing that in every situation we go through, God is there with us. It’s been impactful in the lives of everyone that’s come here. There’s no one that has come here and left the same."

PLEASE PRAY:
  • For Tirham as she speaks to Open Doors supporters at Standing Strong events, that God would give her the words to say, and that listeners would be moved to pray for and support our persecuted family
  • That Nigerian men and women in the trauma care centre would be healed of their trauma and see God’s purpose in their life
  • That their handmade petition would have a real, lasting impact in the lives of persecuted Christian women around the world.

*Name changed for security reasons

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."

Dear Father, please send your Holy Spirit to your persecuted Church, that they may have the strength to forgive.
I pray for Tirham, and her message,
For the healing of the trauma victims,
For the impact of their petition

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0