Nicholas Sandmann wants Musk to find ‘hidden’ Twitter files related to threats he received as minor

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
1670258151242.png

The former high school student who became the antagonist in a media-driven controversy at the March for Life nearly four years ago now wants Elon Musk to release the “hidden” Twitter files related to the death threats he received in light of that coverage.

One of the users said to burn down Covington Catholic School in Kentucky, where Mr. Sandmann was a student at the time, and to shoot at the students “on sight.” Another shared an illustration of a woodchipper in use and said “#MAGAKids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper.”

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
It would seem to me this would not be a good idea for Musk to do ..... I am not entirely sure.... but I believe the company can still be sued even with the change of ownership.
If that is not the case and Sandman (not me) could go after the individual ....I would be all for it.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It would seem to me this would not be a good idea for Musk to do ..... I am not entirely sure.... but I believe the company can still be sued even with the change of ownership.
If that is not the case and Sandman (not me) could go after the individual ....I would be all for it.
If his intent was to sue; he could simply have his attorney subpoena any relevant documents.

Reactions: sandman
Upvote 0