✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello CF community,

I'm new here, but I think this is exactly what I've been searching for. I'm highly involved in ministry at my Church, and other than Sunday and Wednesday there's not a lot of extra meeting to fellowship and discuss the things of God. I've been looking for a group, Bible Study, or person that I can talk about the things of God with, and grow in knowledge but I've had no such luck. I desire to seek the Lord, and serve my generation well. I look forward to communicating with you, and thank you in advance for this connection.
- Kayla :)

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello CF community,

I'm new here, but I think this is exactly what I've been searching for. I'm highly involved in ministry at my Church, and other than Sunday and Wednesday there's not a lot of extra meeting to fellowship and discuss the things of God. I've been looking for a group, Bible Study, or person that I can talk about the things of God with, and grow in knowledge but I've had no such luck. I desire to seek the Lord, and serve my generation well. I look forward to communicating with you, and thank you in advance for this connection.
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello CF community,

You sound like you have a wonderful spirit about you. I hope we are a blessing to your life, and that you find the fellowship and friendship you've been looking for. We discuss a lot of theology and scripture together (and also politics, but I'd advise you to avoid that topic, LoL). And we have a singles group in case you might be interested in that.

Feel free to post on whatever you'd like to discuss with us, and if you need any help on how things work around here just ask.

God bless, and welcome to CF! :wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: KaylaDee23
Upvote 0

KaylaDee23

Sep 30, 2017
Jacksonville, FL
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
You sound like you have a wonderful spirit about you. I hope we are a blessing to your life, and that you find the fellowship and friendship you've been looking for. We discuss a lot of theology and scripture together (and also politics, but I'd advise you to avoid that topic, LoL). And we have a singles group in case you might be interested in that.

Feel free to post on whatever you'd like to discuss with us, and if you need any help on how things work around here just ask.

God bless, and welcome to CF! :wave:
Awesome! Thank you SO much. I look forward to checking out your singles group, and will check out your politic forum from afar.LOL Thank you for the kind welcome :blush:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Howdy from God's country of Texas and:

WelcomeGroup.gif.gif

• Friendly
Upvote 0

KaylaDee23

Sep 30, 2017
Jacksonville, FL
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Howdy from God's country of Texas and:

WelcomeGroup.gif.gif
Thank you from Florida for the Texas welcome! :wink: I like your "Pesky devil! Git!" status. Pretty funny :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you from Florida for the Texas welcome! :wink: I like your "Pesky devil! Git!" status. Pretty funny :tearsofjoy:
I got it from these 2 verses: :ebil:

Mat 4:
8 Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone[git!] Satan!
For it is written,
“‘Thou shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall thou serve.’”

Rev 20:10
and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KaylaDee23

Sep 30, 2017
Jacksonville, FL
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I got it from these 2 verses: :ebil:

Mat 4:
8 Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone[git!] Satan!
For it is written,
“‘Thou shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall thou serve.’”

Rev 20:10
and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Nice! :sunglasses:

Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0