✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Are there any hockey fans out there?

I'm guilty of being a huge hockey fanatic. If anyone likes any of the NHL teams, let me know!
I’ve been a Montreal Canadiens fan since the Guy Lafleur and Ken Dryden days, though I haven’t been able to watch much hockey in many years, sadly.

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I’ve been a Montreal Canadiens fan since the Guy Lafleur and Ken Dryden days, though I haven’t been able to watch much hockey in many years, sadly.
That would have been a very good time to be a fan. The Canadiens were an outstanding team back then.

Yeah, it's hard to have enough time to watch enough sports. Very time consuming to say the least

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
It's been a wild Stanley run this year, and this is just the first round. All of the division leaders are out first round. Everyone left is wildcard. Columbus sweeping Tampa Bay is crazy, but equally crazy is the manner in which San Jose beat Vegas. Vegas was the new frontrunner to win the Stanley after Tampa got knocked off.

Pavelski (San Jose) scores the series' first goal off his mouth. He plays the rest of the series with missing teeth. San Jose wins Game 6 in OT on a short-handed goal to stay alive. Then in game 7 they go down 3-0 midway through the 3rd period. Pavelski gets injured in the head AGAIN and draws a 5:00 major penalty for his team. But unfortunately for San Jose, Pavelski is their leading power play scorer, and Pavelski is out. San Jose goes on to score FOUR power play goals in 5 minutes, without Pavelski, to go ahead. Vegas ties it on an empty net with less than a minute left. They go to OT--the first OT Game 7 since 2017. San Jose gets it.

The next day, Carolina beats Washington in triple OT Game 7.

It's nuts.

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It's been a wild Stanley run this year, and this is just the first round. All of the division leaders are out first round. Everyone left is wildcard. Columbus sweeping Tampa Bay is crazy, but equally crazy is the manner in which San Jose beat Vegas. Vegas was the new frontrunner to win the Stanley after Tampa got knocked off.

Pavelski (San Jose) scores the series' first goal off his mouth. He plays the rest of the series with missing teeth. San Jose wins Game 6 in OT on a short-handed goal to stay alive. Then in game 7 they go down 3-0 midway through the 3rd period. Pavelski gets injured in the head AGAIN and draws a 5:00 major penalty for his team. But unfortunately for San Jose, Pavelski is their leading power play scorer, and Pavelski is out. San Jose goes on to score FOUR power play goals in 5 minutes, without Pavelski, to go ahead. Vegas ties it on an empty net with less than a minute left. They go to OT--the first OT Game 7 since 2017. San Jose gets it.

The next day, Carolina beats Washington in triple OT Game 7.

It's nuts.

Yeah it was a crazy year for sure. The St. Louis Blues were last in the NHL as of January 2, 2019. They ended up winning the cup.

Did not see that coming.

I wasn't too happy about my Flames being upset in the first round, but that's another story.

Upvote 0