Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm off the pill right now (this is my reminder week). I just finished getting blood work to make sure my cholesterol levels were ok because they were high (and they are now normal) so we are all set.

I'm going to be super hopeful even though I have PCOS.

Reactions: Just4Jesus

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm off the pill right now (this is my reminder week). I just finished getting blood work to make sure my cholesterol levels were ok because they were high (and they are now normal) so we are all set.

:thumbsup:You are in my prayers:hug:

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well I haven't had a period yet so I called my doctor and the nurse said when the doctor gets back in town she's going to talk to her about my issues and most likely start me on an ovulation treatment.

EDIT: Doctor has me on a 10-day regime of progesterone, took blood, and then I need to meet with her in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well I haven't had a period yet so I called my doctor and the nurse said when the doctor gets back in town she's going to talk to her about my issues and most likely start me on an ovulation treatment.

EDIT: Doctor has me on a 10-day regime of progesterone, took blood, and then I need to meet with her in 2 weeks.
good luck :thumbsup::hug:

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Let us know ok??????:wave:;);)

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well I was put on Clomid and was tracking my temp and ovulation. With cycle 1 there wasn't any ovulation (or if there was it was before/after tracking). Today I am getting prolactin testing and next week I see the doctor again.

I really hope she can figure out what is wrong with me.

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Update: My thyroid and prolactin levels are normal. Hubby is also normal. Now I am considered textbook PCOS.

Next week I start progesterone again, have to take a fasting blood test for glucose/bs, then after that possibly take metformin along with Clomid for the second cycle.

Upvote 0