Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I happen to love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Now I don't know where they will take the series after the Infinity Wars story is concluded in the next 2 part Avenger's sequel, but there are still other story lines and super heroes that need movies of their own. What should they be?

Personally, I'm hoping for a Squirrel Girl movie. I'd also like the TV show Agents of Shield to be incorporated back into the movie franchise. Howard the Duck needs a role since his intro in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Reactions: tulc

Stancet

May 20, 2016
Tennessee
✟22,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Squirrel Girl!? :eek:

That's putting all kinds of pictures in my mind, and not all, lady like. :confused:

Well truthfully, it's getting hard to think of Marvel heroes who haven't already been in movies. 20th Century Fox still holds the rights to the X-Men and Fantastic Four. It's a miracle Sony was willing to share Spiderman.

But Squirrel Girl I chose off the top of my head because I want Marvel to try a character who would be hard to capture on film (decently).

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well truthfully, it's getting hard to think of Marvel heroes who haven't already been in movies. 20th Century Fox still holds the rights to the X-Men and Fantastic Four. It's a miracle Sony was willing to share Spiderman.

But Squirrel Girl I chose off the top of my head because I want Marvel to try a character who would be hard to capture on film (decently).

Sounds good to me. :)

I like the Marvel shows too, BTW.

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟208,842.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Personally, I'm hoping for a Squirrel Girl movie.

She's coming to TV: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...leads-freeform-series-new-warriors/100581106/

I'd also like the TV show Agents of Shield to be incorporated back into the movie franchise.

I doubt Agents of SHIELD is ever going to play a bigger role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe than it already does. I don't think there'll ever be major events that happen in any of the TV shows as there's no guarantee that moviegoers will have watched the TV shows, whereas those who follow the TV shows are more likely to watch the movies as well. So all I think we're going to see in the TV shows are references and reactions to events in the movies as well as the occasionally cameo, generally by minor character as the big stars are likely to be too expensive.

Well truthfully, it's getting hard to think of Marvel heroes who haven't already been in movies.

That could be a problem going forward, so maybe what we'll see is people taking over the mantle of existing characters e.g. Bucky becoming Captain America or someone else donning the Iron Man suit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums