• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Next Marvel Movie Hero?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Stancet, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Stancet

Stancet Member

+147
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I happen to love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Now I don't know where they will take the series after the Infinity Wars story is concluded in the next 2 part Avenger's sequel, but there are still other story lines and super heroes that need movies of their own. What should they be?

Personally, I'm hoping for a Squirrel Girl movie. I'd also like the TV show Agents of Shield to be incorporated back into the movie franchise. Howard the Duck needs a role since his intro in Guardians of the Galaxy.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,730
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Silver Surfer

3. PeaceB

PeaceB Well-Known Member

+656
    United States
    Catholic
    Engaged
    Luke Cage!

4. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,828
    Christian
    Single
    Squirrel Girl!? :eek:

That's putting all kinds of pictures in my mind, and not all, lady like. :confused:

5. Stancet

Stancet Member

+147
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Well truthfully, it's getting hard to think of Marvel heroes who haven't already been in movies. 20th Century Fox still holds the rights to the X-Men and Fantastic Four. It's a miracle Sony was willing to share Spiderman.

But Squirrel Girl I chose off the top of my head because I want Marvel to try a character who would be hard to capture on film (decently).

6. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,828
    Christian
    Single
    Sounds good to me. :)

I like the Marvel shows too, BTW.

7. HoleyHermit

HoleyHermit Member

+181
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Me. Marvel has kept me in the shadows for far too long.

8. Follower3

Follower3 Newbie

+185
    Christian
    Single
    Christian Man, and his sidekick, Faith-Boy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Citanul

Citanul Well, when exactly do you mean?

+2,301
    South Africa
    Methodist
    Single
    She's coming to TV: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...leads-freeform-series-new-warriors/100581106/

I doubt Agents of SHIELD is ever going to play a bigger role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe than it already does. I don't think there'll ever be major events that happen in any of the TV shows as there's no guarantee that moviegoers will have watched the TV shows, whereas those who follow the TV shows are more likely to watch the movies as well. So all I think we're going to see in the TV shows are references and reactions to events in the movies as well as the occasionally cameo, generally by minor character as the big stars are likely to be too expensive.

That could be a problem going forward, so maybe what we'll see is people taking over the mantle of existing characters e.g. Bucky becoming Captain America or someone else donning the Iron Man suit.

10. MustardSeeed

MustardSeeed Ambivert

+771
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I'm waiting for a new superhero universe
    I'm thinking the Horde and Mr Glass