New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
you are very naïve if you don’t think the media manipulates what you see. They constantly take things out of context simply to portray a particular party in a particular light. That’s the main reason people don’t trust the information on Covid because they don’t trust the media manipulation of the facts
The "media" as you say, like to inflate things to promote drama and get clicks and watches, but outright lying is not very common in mainstream media. Trump on the other hand, lied so much they had to keep a rate of it per day. He had been a sleaze long before he ever set foot in the oval office, the fact that even one person would vote for him is insanity.

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The "media" as you say, like to inflate things to promote drama and get clicks and watches, but outright lying is not very common in mainstream media. Trump on the other hand, lied so much they had to keep a rate of it per day. He had been a sleaze long before he ever set foot in the oval office, the fact that even one person would vote for him is insanity.
Why would a white male want to vote for a party such as the democratic party that wants to promote quotas and race based hiring choir government jobs and industry jobs discriminate against him because of his gender and race? And that’s just one area where the Democrat party fail. Secondly Trump is the only candidate really representing working class men and women trying to protect American jobs. The majority of working class men and women voted for Trump overwhelmingly. the ultra rich voted for Biden.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why would a white male want to vote for a party such as the democratic party that wants to promote quotas and race based hiring choir government jobs and industry jobs discriminate against him because of his gender and race? And that’s just one area where the Democrat party fail. Secondly Trump is the only candidate really representing working class men and women trying to protect American jobs. The majority of working class men and women voted for Trump overwhelmingly. the ultra rich voted for Biden.
I mean, that isn't what the democratic party wants. Secondly, Trump couldn't care less about working people aside from getting them to vote for him or give them money.

Lastly, the working man didn't vote for Trump, they overwhelmingly voted for Biden:

2020 Presidential Election exit polls: share of votes by income U.S. 2020 | Statista

The poor voted for Biden by a 15 point margin. The middle class by a 13 point margin. the rich vote for trump by an 11 point margin.

Perhaps the "media" have you have been watching has been lying to you.

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I mean, that isn't what the democratic party wants. Secondly, Trump couldn't care less about working people aside from getting them to vote for him or give them money.

Lastly, the working man didn't vote for Trump, they overwhelmingly voted for Biden:

2020 Presidential Election exit polls: share of votes by income U.S. 2020 | Statista

The poor voted for Biden by a 15 point margin. The middle class by a 13 point margin. the rich vote for trump by an 11 point margin.

That is completely untrue. The majority of men who did not go to college overwhelmingly voted for Trump which makes up what used to be anyways the majority of the working class men. Biden picked up the votes from the ultra wealthy

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Assimilate to what? They are still in their own country regardless of state they choose to reside in. No one has to acquiesce to local politics just because it’s always been that way.

Think about why you moved away from California to begin with
Now think about the state you moved to becoming just like it.
Why do that?
Why infest other states with bad politics to ruin them when you wanted to escape how bad California was in the first place.
Turning other states into California doesn't help.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Think about why you moved away from California to begin with
Now think about the state you moved to becoming just like it.
Why do that?
Why infest other states with bad politics to ruin them when you wanted to escape how bad California was in the first place.
Turning other states into California doesn't help.
Actually I didn’t “escape” California. My current state is my preferred state and I made a killing off CA real estate when I left. I still love CA but I can’t afford it anyway. CA does not have bad politics and CO politics are slowly improving. Your opinion is just that- your opinion.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is completely untrue. The majority of men who did not go to college overwhelmingly voted for Trump which makes up what used to be anyways the majority of the working class men. Biden picked up the votes from the ultra wealthy
I literally posted the info showing what you have stated to be incorrect. The wealthy were the only group that broke for Trump. the middle and lower class, aka the working class went for Biden. People who go to college work too. I have a college degree and have a blue collar job.

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

You are completely wrong. The majority of people who had a high school level education voted for Trump. The majority of people who college-educated voted for Biden as the majority of wealthy voters

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I literally posted the info showing what you have stated to be incorrect. The wealthy were the only group that broke for Trump. the middle and lower class, aka the working class went for Biden. People who go to college work too. I have a college degree and have a blue collar job.
upload_2021-9-18_18-27-0.png

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
upload_2021-9-18_18-28-56.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You are completely wrong. The majority of people who had a high school level education voted for Trump. The majority of people who college-educated voted for Biden as the majority of wealthy voters
The wealthy voted for Trump, I literally linked this to you, black and white.

I suppose if you consider working class to be low skilled people without degrees, then yeah, Trump won them, but college educated people also work and are middle and upper middle class.

Saying the less educated went for Trump isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the guy.

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The wealthy voted for Trump, I literally linked this to you, black and white.

I suppose if you consider working class to be low skilled people without degrees, then yeah, Trump won them, but college educated people also work and are middle and upper middle class.

Saying the less educated went for Trump isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the guy.
Do you think someone is less than you because of their education level? Education level doesn’t corresponds to intelligence or skill etc. lots of people who didn’t go to college or extremely skilled tradesmen who I have a great deal of respect for, a lot more respect then for college educated people who studied the social sciences.

The point was the working class people the poor people vote Republican and the wealthier class votes democratic.

upload_2021-9-18_18-34-32.png

Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you think someone is less than you because of their education level? Education level doesn’t corresponds to intelligence or skill etc. lots of people who didn’t go to college or extremely skilled tradesmen who I have a great deal of respect for, a lot more respect then for college educated people who studied the social sciences.

The point was the working class people the poor people vote Republican and the wealthier class votes democratic.

View attachment 306040

Well here is a funny thing, I am a college graduate who studied those social sciences, but I am also a skilled tradesman working a blue collar job. It pays well and has good benefits, and I find it interesting, so that is the path I took. My family is mainly a mixture of utility workers, teachers, computer programmers, and police/emergency services. Our education levels very from GED (my father) to PHDs (cousin). I am more than aware of the limitations of education level to predict intelligence, but there is definitely some correlation.

The wealthy voted for Trump. By a significant margin. I posted the data on that. They broke for Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Well here is a funny thing, I am a college graduate who studied those social sciences, but I am also a skilled tradesman working a blue collar job. It pays well and has good benefits, and I find it interesting, so that is the path I took. My family is mainly a mixture of utility workers, teachers, computer programmers, and police/emergency services. Our education levels very from GED (my father) to PHDs (cousin). I am more than aware of the limitations of education level to predict intelligence, but there is definitely some correlation.

The wealthy voted for Trump. By a significant margin. I posted the data on that. They broke for Trump.
Democrats are replacing Republicans as the preferred party of the very wealthy

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Jeff11

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
✟13,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

I’ve quoted three separate articles which is stated that the party at the ridge is not a part of the Democratic Party
Would you like to link to anything from this decade?

Also the very wealthy they indicate seems to be a very weird and specific group, at 4% earners. That's a little confusing of a number.

over 100k earners favored Trump in 2020.
The last article I posted was dated December 9, 2020

Upvote 0