Status
Not open for further replies.
I wached the news today this morning and it talked about a chip that you implanted it to your arm and hip to scan your medical history. It would not take very much to program it to hold accounts ss#s and evenwhere you lived. (One world economy) Thought how you going to pay and distribute these chips to the people in africa and rural areas in asia.
Then theres the increased violence in the middle east yes at the end times there is going to be a climax to the violence but frist peace and have we seen peace yet?

If you look at any bar code you would see the long bars longer than any of them. These bars have no numbers under them. The number under the bar is 6 every long bar has a 6 under them. The reason the bar has no number under them is that the public got so worried about the bar code. This was told to me by a friend so I don't Know much about how reliable this is. What do you think is it believeable? Do you think it could be true?

Upvote 0

Nick_Loves_Abba

Bulls On Parade
Mar 16, 2002
Michigan
✟9,662.00
Faith
Christian
Don't Worry!

No I believe it is just some hype Christians are getting worried about. Wasn't social security claimed to also be the mark?

The Mark will go on the right hand or forehead. The Mark is also suppossed to be visible. How can it be seen if it implanted under the skin? This is not the mark, so do not worry. And also, our president is a Christian. He would not be giving out the mark of the beast...

But, I do believe this is just a step closer to the real Mark. We have the technology to do it, but the "climate" isn't right yet.

Remember too, the Mark of the Beast is going to be issued by the Anti-Christ. It is going to be issued worldwide too. The Mark is going to be the key to a world goverment.

Upvote 0
Well thank you. I did not know what to think. what about evolution I believe it is the bases for communism and if the U.S. was communist then I think that the Anti christ would have an easyer time to come to power. And Evolution kicked out God and the bible out of school. What do you think? Could evolution be the bases for the anti christ? What do you have to say those of you from Communist country? What about the U.N. theory? I am curious!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.