✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 7:6 (NASB20)
But now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meaning, that we have been released from the doing of the requirements of right and wrong… For as this is a learned thing, that one can not do the right… For to the degree of this learning of one’s inability to do the right, is the life of Christ manifested in one, to this known inability…. That being, this is where it is experienced the new life is exchanged for the old, but knowing this, in this exchanging does not give the ability to do right to the old, for that would be serving in the oldness of the letter, that being, the requiring of the doing out of the body of sin… But a whole new way of being obedient has been brought forth by God by means of…

‘having died to that which we were bound’

Meaning that because of our being joined with Christ in His death on the cross, we have been freed from the requirements of the law, that being, the requirements of right and wrong are no longer required to be fulfilled by us…. But just because they are not required to be fulfilled by us, does not mean they don’t need to be fulfilled in us for us to have life….. Because fulfilling the righteous requirements of the law remain as the requirements for life…. So therefore God showed forth His righteousness by putting forth a whole new way that the law of righteousness might be fulfilled in one…

And this was;

‘by the newness of the Spirit’

Meaning by the ‘newness of faith’….

For if one would experience life one must walk in righteousness…. Therefore God has put forth two ways of serving Him, that is, two ways of walking in righteousness, that being, fulfilling the righteous requirements of the law of righteousness flawlessly, or, trusting Him who promised to grow a new life in one that sins not, whereby the works of the law of righteousness will be fulfilled in one, but not by that one…

This is the manifestation of the righteousness of God, saying ‘that since man can not fulfill the righteous requirements of the law on his own, I will put my Spirit in him and cause him to walk in my statutes…. That being, that I will birth the Divine nature in those that are willing, and to the degree they are willing, will that new life in them cause them to walk in righteousness’… Thereby can God be both just and the justifier of those that trust Him…

Therefore does scripture say; the just shall live by faith, that being, the just shall live by faith in the Spirit of God manifesting His life in one… For through faith in the operation of God in real time will the walking in newness of life be experienced, that being, will Christ be formed in that one… For to the degree this new life has been formed in one in the time of this life, to that degree will one have life in the next…

Then, as one enters into this life of faith, will it soon be discovered that one’s personal relationship with Christ is the measure of that faith….

Be blessed in that measure, Not me