Newly revealed evidence VINDICATES SDA sabbath teachings!

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As Adventists, we seek truth.

We read Scripture more than any other denomination in our search for truth.

We all have the same "Prophetic Puzzle Pieces" to work with.

What if we were to just move a couple of those pieces around, and everything would begin to fall together seamlessly?

What if 12 years of independent NON-DENOMINATIONAL research verified SDA claims of the importance of GOD'S SABBATH, and also appeared to identify the U.S.A.'s place in prophecy?

Is America Revelation 17 -18 Great Harlot Babylon that is to be destroyed in 1 hour?

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING!

sevenheadedscarletbeast blogspot.com

• Prayers
Reactions: Danthemailman

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Adventists, [

Proof? My Lutheran service has Bible readings consisting of a passage from the Old Testament, the Epistles, and the Gospel read every week. These are sometimes a chapter long each. My memory of SDA services are less Scripture than that.

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Adventists, we seek truth.

What if we were to just move a couple of those pieces around, and everything would begin to fall together seamlessly?

What if 12 years of independent NON-DENOMINATIONAL research verified SDA claims of the importance of GOD'S SABBATH, and also appeared to identify the U.S.A.'s place in prophecy?

Is America Revelation 17 -18 Great Harlot Babylon that is to be destroyed in 1 hour?

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING!

sevenheadedscarletbeast blogspot.com

Y'all are pretty special! Good thing you aren't like the harlot of the Beast, or whatever you call non-SDA's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WindHund

Prophet of Doom
Jul 1, 2013
USA
✟1,016,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Cribstyl said:
Christ's mandate is to preach and teach the gospel. Truth is all about Jesus, not about what day to worship the creator.

The problem here can be shown to be a type of circular reasoning. Jesus taught that the greatest commandment of God is to love God with all of your heart and mind. When you do this you will look for every way possible to please Him and not rationalize away His commandments. When an issue comes up you will study intently His will for you. You will follow His will and not try to get out of it by claiming to be all "about Jesus". Of course, it is all about Jesus, but to not follow God's will shows you value your opinion above God's.

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“I have repeatedly offered $1,000 to anyone who can prove to me from the Bible alone that I am bound to keep Sunday holy.

There is no such law in the Bible.

It is a law of the holy Catholic Church alone.

The Bible says, ‘Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.’

Exodus 31:14
Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death:

The Catholic Church says: No. By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day and command you to keep holy the first day of the week.

And lo!

The entire civilized world bows down in a reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church.”

father T. Enright, C.S.S.R. of the Redemptoral College, Kansas City, in a lecture at Hartford, Kansas, February 18, 1884, printed in History of the Sabbath, p. 802

IS AMERICA - Great City Harlot Mystery Babylon Revelation 17? The Evidence is Overwhelming! : PART #16 - THE ABOMINATION of DESOLATION

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is debatable.
They actually will NOT do that. Most end time prophecy comes under this:

1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

IOW, we will not see how it all fits together (by God's design) any more than people could have put together all the prophecies concerning Messiah's first coming; until after the fact.
No. America is not mentioned anywhere in scripture. When all that comes down, we probably will not even exist.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The problem here can be shown to be a type of circular reasoning. Jesus taught that the greatest commandment of God is to love God with all of your heart and mind. When you do this you will look for every way possible to please Him and not rationalize away His commandments. When an issue comes up you will study intently His will for you. You will follow His will and not try to get out of it by claiming to be all "about Jesus". Of course, it is all about Jesus, but to not follow God's will shows you value your opinion above God's.
Indeed.

John 14:15
If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:21
He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I have repeatedly offered $1,000 to anyone who can prove to me from the Bible alone that I am bound to keep Sunday holy.
No - there is no command anywhere in scripture to keep the first day of the week kadosh; (separated, holy) beyond the feast days which end up on it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
With all due respects, If anything, Jesus rationalize "THE LAW" into His 2 commandments. If I'm loving God and my neighbor, the moral law cannotl not be broken.
At the transfiguration, Peter thought it was a good idea to memorialize "the law" (Moses) the prophets (Elijah) and Jesus. God interrupted Peter and said: This is my beloved Son, hear Him. What's your understand of the transfiguration?

Jesus taught:
Luk 16:16 - The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
What's your understanding of Luke 16:16?

In your studies you believe that Sabbath is a moral law. We believe that Sabbath is "ceremonial" and also a sign of the old covenant (Mosaic). So if we're under the New Covenant, communion is the ordinance delivered to the saints.
(ANYONE MAY RESPOND)

Upvote 0

WindHund

Prophet of Doom
Jul 1, 2013
USA
✟1,016,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With all due respects, If anything, Jesus rationalize "THE LAW" into His 2 commandments. If I'm loving God and my neighbor, the moral law cannotl not be broken.

Sure, Jesus mentioned the two commandments, but they covered all of the ten. We cannot hurriedly think we are paying good attention to the commandments by trying to abbreviate them down to two and think we understand them. God also said he does not change. To attempt to change the commandments is virtually the same as trying to change God himself.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: ... Joshua 1:8

To attempt to change the ten commandments is pretty much setting your self up as a god in front of God. Pretty much what the devil was doing at the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure, Jesus mentioned the two commandments, but they covered all of the ten.
"Mentioned" or "commanded"? Why trivialize the fact that Jesus commanded His followers to love one another to show that we're His disciples?
Jhn 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Jhn 13:35 - By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
(Did Jesus commanded His followers, "not to kill", "not to steal" or did He command them "to love one another?" LET US DO WHAT JESUS COMMANDED.
When we love we fulfill the law (not the other way around) The false gospel says: When we keep the law, we show love.)

We cannot hurriedly think we are paying good attention to the commandments by trying to abbreviate them down to two and think we understand them. God also said he does not change. To attempt to change the commandments is virtually the same as trying to change God himself.
What part of "we're not under the law" don't you understand?
The scriptures clearly teach that we're not under the law. ( The covenant given to Moses.) (Gal 5:18, Rom 6:15, Rom 7:6)

Yes, it is written that: "God does not change." (especially His word)

It was written in the law and prophets (OT) that RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT THE LAW would come some day. That proves that God did not change (His word.) Rom 3:21- But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Josh 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: ...
To attempt to change the ten commandments is pretty much setting your self up as a god in front of God. Pretty much what the devil was doing at the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
It's no secret that the Old Covenant give to Moses (the law) was passed down to Joshua (Josh 1:8).
Deu 6:25 - And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

The Law vs Faith in Christ.
Rom 10:5
- For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
[URL='https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rom/10/6/s_1056006']Rom 10:6 - But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)[/URL]

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If anyone thinks the Gospel is "all about Jesus" should read a bit what Jesus Himself said... scripture tells us He points us to God the Father. Did Jesus exalt Himself above the Father or was He subservient to Him? Where's the love for the Father??

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:6
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:14
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Etc., etc....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If anyone thinks the Gospel is "all about Jesus" should read a bit what Jesus Himself said... scripture tells us He points us to God the Father. Did Jesus exalt Himself above the Father or was He subservient to Him? Where's the love for the Father??

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:6
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:14
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Etc., etc....
See, how some people in ignorance, take God's ultimate sacrifice in vain? CLUE: The Gospel is the promise to Abraham: "In thy seed all the families of the world shall be blessed." If the seed is Jesus Christ, your understanding about the gospel is twisted.

The Gospel is the good news that God is restoring our broken lives through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
At the transfiguration, Peter thought it was a good idea to memorialize "the law" (Moses) the prophets (Elijah) and Jesus. God interrupted Peter and said: This is my beloved Son, hear Him. What's your understand of the transfiguration?

Jesus taught:
Luk 16:16 - The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
What's your understanding of Luke 16:16?

In your studies you believe that Sabbath is a moral law. We believe that Sabbath is "ceremonial" and also a sign of the old covenant (Mosaic). So if we're under the New Covenant, communion is the ordinance delivered to the saints.
(ANYONE MAY RESPOND)

Jesus was always quoting the OT--this time was no exception. He was quoting

Deu 6:2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
Deu 6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

He was not saying there are only 2--He was saying all the law "hangs" on these 2. The first 4 are our duty to God, the last 6 are our duty to man. There are only 4 for Him, yet most will take His name in vain without even thinking, many will have other gods instead of Him and even idols, and most everyone else wants to forget the only one He says to remember. The other 6 nobody really has a problem with.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Jesus was always quoting the OT--this time was no exception. He was quoting

Deu 6:2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
Deu 6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

He was not saying there are only 2--He was saying all the law "hangs" on these 2. The first 4 are our duty to God, the last 6 are our duty to man. There are only 4 for Him, yet most will take His name in vain without even thinking, many will have other gods instead of Him and even idols, and most everyone else wants to forget the only one He says to remember. The other 6 nobody really has a problem with.
I disagree. I believe Jesus said do these two and the law will be fulfilled.
Here's what John said Jesus taught from the beginning of His ministry. If we don't walk in the commandments that He gave us we're deceived.
1Jo 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1Jo 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Jo 4:9 - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through

1Jo 4:10 - Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1Jo 4:11 - Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1Jo 4:12 - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

2Jo 1:5 - And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another

2Jo 1:6 - And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in

2Jo 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I disagree. I believe Jesus said do these two and the law will be fulfilled.
Here's what John said Jesus taught from the beginning of His ministry. If we don't walk in the commandments that He gave us we're deceived.
1Jo 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1Jo 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Jo 4:9 - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through

1Jo 4:10 - Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1Jo 4:11 - Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1Jo 4:12 - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

2Jo 1:5 - And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another

2Jo 1:6 - And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in

2Jo 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

That doesn't change the fact of what Jesus quoted, nor that the 10 are divided into 2 categories--those dealing with God and those dealing with man.

• Winner
Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Whoever has ears..:Think and understand. John made it clear that Jesus taught 2 commandments from the beginning. Which He declared as commandments heard from Christ 1john 2:3-11 is the commandment to love your brother.
1john 3:12 is the commandment to believe in the name of Jesus Christ

Upvote 0