• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

newly labelled *axis of evil*

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by marmaladePRO, Feb 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmaladePRO

marmaladePRO Active Member

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    all right, last nite i re-read Rev from front to back and ... well prasie God it states that "he who reads this is blessed" that i can agree with... the jury is still out with the other bits (understanding that is, i don't ahve a problem believing it ;) ), but that is why i am here, to learn and discern!

Do you see this newly labelled *axis of evil* pertaining to prophecy and Rev.? and if so how?

(my apology if the US has know about this label for days, i read of this this morning over coffee for the first time :rolleyes: )

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    i just had a great talk with my father, and it would appear that the statement made by Bush is not *newly labelled* like i alluded to... ;)

3. rollinTHUNDER

rollinTHUNDER Veteran

+9
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Hello marmeladePRO,
    This came out of his State of the Union Address. I was so glad that I posted my "WHERE IS AMERICA II ?" before that speach, because he pretty much re-enforced everything I said there. Yes, I believe this is heading towards last days prophecies. ...................Daniel 12:1 , and then also Ezekiel 38:. These come to mind immediately.

4. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    well, i'll admit i'm late out of the gate on that newsflash ;) but i found a crazy funny satire that i'll pass along...

>>>>>>>>>This is satire folks :D , don't miscronstrue this kay!>>
    Beijing - Bitter after being snubbed for membership in the *axis of evil* Libya, China and Syria today announced they had formed the *axis of just as evil* Which they said would be way eviller than that stupid Iran-IRaq-N. Korea axis President Bush warned of.
    Axis of evil members however, immediately dismissed the new asis as having, for starters, a really dumb name. "Right, they are just as evil... in their dreams!" declared North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Il. "everybody knows we are the best evils... best ast being evil... were the best".
    Diplomats from Syria denied they were jealous over being excluded, although they conceded the did ask if they could join the *axis of eveil*.
    "They told us it was full" said Bashar al-Assad, Syria's President.
    "An axis can't have more than three countries" explained Saddam Hussein. "This is not my rule, it's tradition. In WW2 you had Germany, Italy and Japan in the evil axis. So you can only have three. And a secret handshake. Ours is wicked cool!"
    International reaction to Bush's axis of evil declaration ws swift, as within minutes, france surrendered.
    Elsewhere, peer conscious nationsrushed to gain triumvirate status in waht became a game of geopolitical chairs.
    (continued on page A12...)
    Cuba Sudan and serbia said they formed the axis of somewhat evil, forcing somalia to join with uganda and myanmar in the axis of occassionally evil, while bulgaria, indonesia and russia established the axis of not so much evil really as just generally disagreeable.
    With criteria suddenly expanded and all the desirable clubs filling up, sierra leone, el salvador and rwanda applied to be called the axis of countries that aren't the worst but certainly won't be asked to host the olympics. Canada, mexico and Australia formed the axis of mations that are actually quite nice but secretly have nasty thoughts about america.
    While wondering if the other nations of the world weren't perhaps making fun of him, a cautios Mr. Bush granted approvalto most axis, although he rejected the establishment of the axis countries whose name ends in *guay* accusing one of its members of filing a false application.
    Officials from Paraguay and Uruguay and Chadguay denied the charges!
    Isreal, meanwhile, insisted it didn't want to join any axis, but privately, world leaders said that's only because no one asked it!

>>>>>>>>remember that was satire from the satirwire>>>>;)

5. camaro540

camaro540 Regular Member

+0
    Messianic
    Well, one thing is for sure, if anyone is to take down Babylon
    the great, it is going to have to be a group effort.

They're are a couple of others in this forum that believe that
    the Babylon in Rev. is none other then the US. I believe this
    is the truth as well.

I believe the great city referred to as Babylon the great in Rev.
    is the city of New York. If this is the truth, we are only seeing
    the very tip of the iceberg.

There is only one woman that I can think of that sits on the
    shores of many waters, and she is almost an exact copy of
    the first Babylonian goddess Inanna/Ishtar.

By the way, something that most people don't know. The
    word Ishtar, is where we get the word easter from. A pagan
    holiday.

Patrick

6. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    You could all to easily be right. The Babylon spoken of in Revelation is a place where much of the worlds wealth is and most of the trade is centered. World Trade Center ring any bells?
    It is wiped out and the entire world mourns over the complete destruction because of the great financial loss.

Also, I would really be glad if the name of Easter were changed to what Christians view it as; Resurrection Day.
    We do not have to settle for things as they are. Pray for our Government, our Nation, our entire population to change course
    before it is to late. It isnt yet.

7. Yauming

Yauming Member

+1
    Um, No because the world economic trade is still going on.
    To achieve that level of destruction - the whole of Wall Street should be hit with an atomic bomb attack.

You're really talking about the end of capitalism. Is capitalism - the [email protected] of Babylon? Hey! I think the Communists in North Korea might think so too. :) lol.

BTW, many people around the world mourned because it was a big horrifying terrorist attack that resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians that came from around the world... but mainly Americans. Heck, I cried and I'm not even an American.

BTW2, unfortunately, not everyone is mourning. I read with deep regret and dismay that many people from the Communist countries were rather pleased about the attack.

YM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.