• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Newly Diagnosed With Bladder Cancer

Discussion in 'Oncology (Cancer Support)' started by suziech, Dec 12, 2014.

1. suziech

suziech Guest

+0
    I have been newly diagnosed with aggressive T2 high grade bladder cancer. The standard treatment is Chemotherapy followed by radical cystectomy. Being a Christian with a strong faith in God and his healing power, God is healing me every day. With Jesus anything is possible.

Blessings
    Suzie

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Miser

Miser Faith Squad!

+32
    Christian
    Married
    God works through doctors and nurses, has blessed them with great skill and knowledge. Perhaps speak to your pastor and family :)

3. Paul01

Paul01 Sinner

+69
    Christian
    Married
    Please take your doctor's advice and get the treatment you need.

4. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+9,605
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    I'm sorry to hear that. Chemo sucks, but it's not as bad as it used to be. Of course, there are many different kinds now so yours may not be what I got.

I was able to take my laptop to the oncologist's place so I could work while getting infused. It was the third day out that I felt crappy, but it wasn't that bad.

I hope it all goes well for you. It can be scary, but it can also be an adventure of sorts. Good luck!

5. lindart

lindart Newbie

+78
    Christian
    Married
    My sister has just finished chemo and surgery for the same diagnosis. She is a wonderful woman of faith and is very involved with her medical care team. Our prayers and prayers for her doctors are making a difference! I will pray for you and your doctors, too! God bless you!

6. Bobinator

Bobinator Senior Member

+125
    Non-Denom
    Married
    That's great. In the meantime, you may want to look into Lugol's iodine solution, baking soda to increase your urine's pH, and liposomal vitamin C.

Deliverance from the spirit of cancer is what I'd also recommend.

7. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    Joining you in prayer ... believing God for your healing.

8. jsimms615

jsimms615 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,464
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    suziech, sorry to hear this. I will add you to my prayer list.

9. Blue Wren

Blue Wren Well-Known Member

+1,224
    Christian
    In Relationship
    -

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  10. robnmich

robnmich Newbie

+0
    Catholic
    Private
    Hope all is going well for you

11. Zurückschlagen

Zurückschlagen Weiß und Blau

+421
    Christian
    Single
    @suziech, did everything went fine? I'm gonna pray for you.