✟7,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

I’m Morgan, a wife, mother and new believer. I have been a regular participant in church off and on for the last 5-6 years but just recently I have fully given my heart over and said yes to Jesus.

Because of this a lot of changes have been going on in my world spiritually and relationally. I am starting to take a step back from acquaintances who didn’t always have my best interest at heart. So at this point most of my social interaction comes from my husband, and family.

I am hoping to use this forum to explore my faith with deeper discussions and find a few friends. Any suggestion where to start? Any forum I should check out? Specifically groups with other mothers.

Thanks!!

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Welcome. I suppose that a reasonable place to start would be on the Non-Denominational forum or section of Christian Forums where the people most like yourself as far as church membership or preferences are concerned will be found. When you feel like it, certainly do take in the other forums, too. There's also one called For New Christians. I don't know if you would consider yourself in that category, but maybe.

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there!

I’m Morgan, a wife, mother and new believer. I have been a regular participant in church off and on for the last 5-6 years but just recently I have fully given my heart over and said yes to Jesus.

Because of this a lot of changes have been going on in my world spiritually and relationally. I am starting to take a step back from acquaintances who didn’t always have my best interest at heart. So at this point most of my social interaction comes from my husband, and family.

I am hoping to use this forum to explore my faith with deeper discussions and find a few friends. Any suggestion where to start? Any forum I should check out? Specifically groups with other mothers.

Thanks!!
Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will find some people whose company you enjoy, if you hang around and get to know who's who. Here is a little booklet that you should enjoy looking through, especially as you say you have wee ones, there's some really good info in there that makes you think about how to make the most of your relationship in The Lord as a family, especially the pages Born Again and No Greater Love.

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I also find that there is a website called christianchat.com, that is great for fellowship, if you just want to spend some time with other Christians. It's a bit hit and miss, with some regular characters and a range of character types, sometimes quite busy, other times not many people around. Sometimes it's quite a good atmosphere and there are some good conversations that happen. You have to install an app to really use it, and then there is chat rooms and it's a bit like Skype, if you've used Skype before.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there!

Thanks!!
Welcome. Some discussions started in General Theology. My situation has improved since I started reading and writing here about two years ago. Would recommend Bible reading too. The Bible is not 100% truth, one must be careful as to what to trust and what not to trust in the scriptures. There are all sorts of sermon videos, Bible study guides and commentaries online. If God is your guide, you will not get lost.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Morgan to the forum! It's a big place but what's been suggested are great places to start. Another place I like to check when looking threads is Christian Scripture, doesn't hurt to learn from others about the Bible. God bless you in your relationship with the Lord.

Upvote 0