Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's right! I leave at 7am tomorrow to become Trumps newest senior adviser

either that or I'm going on vacation.
The media has gotten so bad that when they are moving their lips they are lying. Enter Satan the father of lies. Poor Donald can't catch a break but when he returns I believe there will be hell to pay.

Upvote 0

RC1970

post tenebras lux
Jul 7, 2015
✟80,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

I would like to be an anonymous source to the Washington Post, so I would like to ask, do you have ties to the Russians?

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
The media has gotten so bad that when they are moving their lips they are lying. Enter Satan the father of lies. Poor Donald can't catch a break but when he returns I believe there will be hell to pay.
Lying Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, acting like Nazis, Fake News, Lock Her UP ... "The Donald" has never been shy about demonizing his opponents - including the Pope!

When you make enemies with no thought of the consequences, this is a "firestorm" of Trump's own making!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
well-that-escalated-quickly-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Have a good time with either. If vacation I hope you are going somewhere that needs a passport and a plane. Travel broadens the mind.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

The Seychelle Islands would be a good choice - you could combine business and pleasure!

Apparently its full of Trump envoys and Russian agents setting up "back channels" for the White House and Putin!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

REM

California Christian Conservative
May 24, 2017
West Coast
✟2,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lying Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, acting like Nazis, Fake News, Lock Her UP ... "The Donald" has never been shy about demonizing his opponents - including the Pope!

When you make enemies with no thought of the consequences, this is a "firestorm" of Trump's own making!
No it's not. The media are lying deviants that are financially supported by the likes of Soros.
Let me guess you voted for Hillary?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
No it's not. The media are lying deviants that are financially supported by the likes of Soros.
Let me guess you voted for Hillary?
Speaking of "lying deviants," apparently both Jared Kushner and General Flynn forgot to include their meeting with the Russian ambassador when applying for their security clearance - a felony that brings a 5 year prison term!

"LOCK THEM UP!"

Upvote 0

REM

May 24, 2017
West Coast
✟2,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of "lying deviants," apparently both Jared Kushner and General Flynn forgot to include their meeting with the Russian ambassador when applying for their security clearance - a felony that brings a 5 year prison term!

"LOCK THEM UP!"
I see you bought into the fake news.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
I see you bought into the fake news.

Prophetic words on the video - "The Donald" was condemning Hillary for lying to the FBI when he, himself, would try to shutdown an investigation of his campaign for collaborating with the Russians, followed by the firing its Director when he refused to co-operate!

"LOCK THEM UP!"

Upvote 0

REM

May 24, 2017
West Coast
✟2,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Prophetic words on the video - "The Donald" was condemning Hillary for lying to the FBI when he, himself, would try to shutdown an investigation of his campaign for collaborating with the Russians, followed by the firing its Director when he refused to co-operate!

"LOCK THEM UP!"
Sorry man I can't even entertain a Hillary supporter.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Don't forget 'loser' war prisoner McCain and all the other 'losers' who were captured and tortured or even died. They're all losers. Said the man who claimed foot spurs to get out of serving his country. Funny how he was a star athlete with foot spurs. His family could have arranged for him to serve as an aid or other desk job if he had really wanted to serve his country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Don't forget 'loser' war prisoner McCain and all the other 'losers' who were captured and tortured or even died. They're all losers. Said the man who claimed foot spurs to get out of serving his country. Funny how he was a star athlete with foot spurs. His family could have arranged for him to serve as an aid or other desk job if he had really wanted to serve his country.
Apparently "The Donald" was sent to the New York Military Academy by his parents because his behaviour was out of control.

He received 4 student deferments from 1664 to 1968 while attending Fordham University where he played university sports - football, tennis, squash and golf.

In 1968, he was briefly classified as fit by a local draft board, but was then given a 5th 1-Y medical deferment in October 1968 attributed to heel spurs - receiving a high number in the draft lottery that made him unlikely to be called up!

"LOCK THEM UP!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0