MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
TIME IS UP - IT'S OVER DEC 7 6:55PM

Here are the rules.

State the date when you joined
The first 5 members who just joined up to 1 week old will recieve 30 blessings. There will be another person who will recieve blessings after that but it will be a surprised who it is. So keep posting and I will be back to check the dates. Have fun and God bless you !! :)

ChRiStInMyHeArT

Dec 1, 2005
✟15,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dec. 1, 2005 ~ I Luv this site! At first it was soo overwhelming but now I'm starting to get the hang of it a lil after only 2.5 days! Thanks to everyone including J4Jesus for giving me such a warm welcome & guiding me thru this board!

To all of ya'll - GOD BLESS!!!! :holy:

~ LiSa

Upvote 0

ShiningSonBeam

Dec 1, 2005
California
✟1,143.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
J4Jesus said:
Here are the rules.

The first 5 members who just joined up to 1 week old will recieve 30 blessings. There will be a sixth person who will recieve a surprise blessing after that so keep posting and I will be back to check the dates. When I get 20 posts after me it will be over. Post number 21 will be the last one. Have fun and God bless you !! :)

Other members send the newbies this way! :thumbsup:

I joined on December 1st, 2005.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dottie123

Dec 3, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
✟135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
J4Jesus said:
Here are the rules.

The first 5 members who just joined up to 1 week old will recieve 30 blessings. There will be another person who will recieve blessings after that but it will be a surprised who it is. So keep posting and I will be back to check the dates. When I get 20 posts after me it will be over. Post number 21 will be the last one. Have fun and God bless you !! :)

Other members send the newbies this way! :thumbsup:
Hi Everyone one! New to the group and have recently rededicated my life back to Christ!
Joine Group 12/03/05. Glad to be a member of something where God gets the Glory. Im going through some things right now but, I know God will make me victorious over them!

Upvote 0

Upriser

Nov 29, 2005
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
oops, I forgot the correct date (was so much excited having found this site and reading other messages)
but I believe it was november 30th or december 1st.
Now let me carry on reading as reading how other people received blessings might encourage me to stay on the right path too.

Reactions: GodsGirl
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
J4Jesus said:
There will be another person who will recieve blessings after that but it will be a surprised who it is.

Well I think its time to end this. I thought it would go faster but its been a week now. (Maybe the newbies have'nt been able to find their way around yet ) ;)

Post #15 is the random number that will also recieve some blessings.

And that would be --------Post #15 Viprobot !
The blessings are on the way!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Upvote 0