Newbies~~~ Come say hi and get some reps!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm not quite new, been here since December, but only just found this area.

I guess we can't rep posts over a certain age? I tried to post on a few threads but find I can only rep the last few posters. I used to get notices that I couldn't rep anymore so I didn't know what the limit was, so I only repped posts I REALLY liked, but it seems I can do more now. It was only a few per day, I think, at first.

Anyway, still figuring all this out. :)

Upvote 0

Esdra

Senior Contributor
Sep 18, 2011
Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm not quite new, been here since December, but only just found this area.

I guess we can't rep posts over a certain age? I tried to post on a few threads but find I can only rep the last few posters. I used to get notices that I couldn't rep anymore so I didn't know what the limit was, so I only repped posts I REALLY liked, but it seems I can do more now. It was only a few per day, I think, at first.

Anyway, still figuring all this out. :)

Hi Kylissa and welcome to CF :)

I'll rep you tomorrow. ;) I've reached my limit for today. (It's 40 posts by the way. Don't know if you have less, because you've fewer posts than me though.)

Upvote 0

andycook

The Greys made me do it!
Dec 27, 2013
London
Visit site
✟7,713.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hmm... reps.... blessings... Not sure what they are all about, but if they are good then I'll have some. ;)

P.S. anyone got a link to the info regarding that sort of thing on this forum. I see you can purchase blessings but what are they for?

In peace...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hmm... reps.... blessings... Not sure what they are all about, but if they are good then I'll have some. ;)

P.S. anyone got a link to the info regarding that sort of thing on this forum. I see you can purchase blessings but what are they for?

In peace...

reps are sorta' points that you zap somebody with if you like a post of theirs or just wanna zap 'em....blessing can be used to create a living avatar or a CF pet, etc....and no, yu don't gotta purchase 'em.....each time you post, you accumulate blessings....:D

the light bulb icon, top right corner is what you click on to zap (rep) somebody)

Upvote 0

andycook

The Greys made me do it!
Dec 27, 2013
London
Visit site
✟7,713.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Engaged
reps are sorta' points that you zap somebody with if you like a post of theirs or just wanna zap 'em....blessing can be used to create a living avatar or a CF pet, etc....and no, yu don't gotta purchase 'em.....each time you post, you accumulate blessings....:D

the light bulb icon, top right corner is what you click on to zap (rep) somebody)

Thanks brinny... that cleared that up.

Consider yourself zapped. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0