Virginia
✟8,465.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all! I am a brand new member here so I just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself before I dive headfirst into posting up a storm! ;) This forum looks like it will be quite interesting and fun and I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone! <3

cameocat

cameo cats make the world go 'round
Jun 10, 2005
California
✟10,372.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF. Come on in and stay awhile, and post in the threads that are the most interest to you. With each post you will earn 1 blessing. You can get a job that will earn you more blessings after 100 posts. It may help to check the FAQ at the top menu to see how to get a good start here. May God bless you! :prayer:

Upvote 0

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus_is_Lord_of_my_life.jpg

Hi there! :wave: Welcome to CF! Its so nice to have you here! I hope you find your time here a blessing.

If you have any forum related questions, just click here. If you still have questions, feel free to send me a private message and I'll do the best I can to help you.

May the Spirit of the Living God fall fresh on you. Jesus is Lord!!

Your new friend,
Crossrunner

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Topaz

Dec 14, 2004
Angels Camp
✟11,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian Forums, and may you be blessed here. :wave:

Check out the FAQ at the top, and if you have any questions you can check out the forums for asking questions at the top of the index page. :pink:

Here is the link for asking questions not covered in the FAQ : Questions about CF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.