Fredericksburg
✟15,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer and I've recently joined the forum. I got saved 13 years ago at age 30. I had been a hyper-liberal Buddhist/Hindu/Wiccan New Ager type, and God changed that overnight. I was definitely blinded by the light!!! I've been married for a year and a half. Things are not going very well, he is a nominal Christian who really doesn't seek God. Any prayers in that regard would be appreciated. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer and I've recently joined the forum. I got saved 13 years ago at age 30. I had been a hyper-liberal Buddhist/Hindu/Wiccan New Ager type, and God changed that overnight. I was definitely blinded by the light!!! I've been married for a year and a half. Things are not going very well, he is a nominal Christian who really doesn't seek God. Any prayers in that regard would be appreciated. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Welcome to Christian Forums, Jennifer.

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jennifer, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us, and thank you for telling us a little bit about your life and how God has worked so powerfully in it to bring you to Him :)

I'm sorry to hear about the struggles that you're having with your marriage and I will pray for you, your husband and your marriage.

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

Upvote 0