AndrewMicheals

Feb 18, 2017
USA
✟10,454.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
A little background. I'm looking into learning more about the Orthodox Church. I am a Catholic although I stop practicing a while ago. I believe in God, Christ, His holy mother, the Saints, but have become very disenchanted with the Catholic Church. There is so much confusion and fighting with in and there is the pope issue that I will not disrespect him but let's just say I am very much in a state of disarray. I didn't leave the Catholic Church, just stopped practicing. But now looking at other faiths. I was raised and taught certain tenants of Christianity but the Catholic Church seems to have abandoned them. Embracing such a false religion such as Islam has me running for the hills. Christianity has been marginalized. I'm looking for a Church that isn't giving in to this.

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry. I posted this in a debate forum it seems. Forgiveness. I was looking for the open Orthodox forum. Is it okay to leave this here?
You can leave it here, but you will find more responses if you request it to be moved. :) You can report your own post with a request to move it to the main forum, or send a message to one of the moderators. If you need help, let me know and ask can get in touch with someone :)

Upvote 0