✟10,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I'm Jane - new to Christ, definite believer, have never joined a forum before, but thought it might be a good idea to reach out and say hello - hoping to meet new Christian friends from all over the world.

I do struggle with anxiety, depression and agoraphobia, so can feel a bit isolated at times, but pushing myself out of my comfort zone here in being so open and hoping that the Lord brings some kind-hearted people in my path.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
:)

Basil the Great

Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Welcome to the forums, Jane. As for depression, it is a very common ailment and there are many different ways to fight the condition. May God grant you a good night's sleep and a good week ahead.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome, Jane!
Welcome WinterWelcome.gif

(I'm sure your weather isn't like ours. )

• Agree
Reactions: moonlit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WESTOZZIE

Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jane, welcome to the CF....well done reaching out like you have done. God does not pressure us to do anything.
fave verse of mine...
Grace be with you.
Dennis

Mat 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mat 11:30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

• Agree
Upvote 0

moonlit

Dec 9, 2018
Tasmania
✟10,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Jane, welcome to the CF....well done reaching out like you have done. God does not pressure us to do anything.
fave verse of mine...
Grace be with you.
Dennis

Mat 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mat 11:30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Thanks Dennis - very much appreciated :)

Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the family! I can relate to the anxiety and depression, having to push past them to follow His lead. There will likely be opportunities opened for you to push that comfort zone. When they do, I offer prayers for strength and wisdom. Have a blessed day as well.

Upvote 0

moonlit

Dec 9, 2018
Tasmania
✟10,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the family! I can relate to the anxiety and depression, having to push past them to follow His lead. There will likely be opportunities opened for you to push that comfort zone. When they do, I offer prayers for strength and wisdom. Have a blessed day as well.
Thank you for sharing your understanding

Upvote 0