Visit site
✟605,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And that is the problem viewed from the U.K. we don’t have aparty political axe to grind : but is obvious that there has been a deliberate and sustained campaign to attack and undermine trump using innuendo and shadows, and every dirty trick in the book. In this case pure hearsay given apparent credence.

The resignation of Weiss demonstrates that a once proud reliable journalism at NYT has been replaced with a woke partite mouthpiece. In which being a “ centrist required bravery” said Weiss. Like mUch US media NYT perhaps should be reclassified “ entertainment” not “ news”

The story here is not trump. It is breach of trust by whatever official leaked private confidential information. Any citizen has the right to expect all information is confidential other than that discovered using proper process and having demonstrated cause for legal discovery.
That is the law. Or is protection of law only for people who are liked?

So is it hearsay or a leak?

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trump hotels and resorts are not doing well now when favor-seekers stay at his properties and hold their events there. Should he lose the presidency, they would have no reason to spend their money at his venues.

Actually I read that some of the people paying him have multi year contracts with Trump. They may have to continue to do business with him, even if he loses.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not true, I'll believe it when I see it, or when it's been proven the truth.

The camp that I am NOT in, is the one that indicates guilt before proven so.

Read the NY Times. They have the proof. Trump and his family have tried to conceal their (beyond disgraceful) shafting of the American people by not supporting the US by paying their share of their taxes.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
And there’s a rather giant question mark over why exactly they have been willing to do so when all the other banks want no part of him. And that question keeps coming back to Russia.
It could also be nothing more sinister then Germany having more creditor friendly laws.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Read the NY Times. They have the proof. Trump and his family have tried to conceal their (beyond disgraceful) shafting of the American people by not supporting the US by paying their share of their taxes.

So you are certian they have the proof? Are you ever easy.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So you are certian they have the proof? Are you ever easy.

Because I believe the reporting of one of the great newspapers of the world? Who/what is your source of information?

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And I repeat, the left had "evidence" on the collusion as well. ;)

Oh, and I "read" their evidence, as did the courts and guess how it turned out.

But it's clear you refuse to get it so carry on with your opinions, and we'll just have to wait and see on the outcome.

What ‘court’?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It could also be nothing more sinister then Germany having more creditor friendly laws.

Potentially, but the reason the other banks wouldn’t lend to Trump is because he’s a horrendous credit risk. Why Deutschbank seem to think he’s a safe bet is a very big question. Which could potentially be answered when you read up on Alpha Bank and the guy who left there to work at the head of the Deuschbank department who approved the Trump loans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
President Donald Trump personally holds $421 million in debt and loans that are largely coming due in the next four years, The New York Times reported Sunday after obtaining more than two decades of his long-sought tax returns.

An ongoing audit by the Internal Revenue Service, meanwhile, could cost Trump more than $100 million.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because I believe the reporting of one of the great newspapers of the world? Who/what is your source of information?

I dont need a source.
I'm not the one making baseless claims and assuming anyone I want to call great newspaper must be that.

You're gonna love CNN, just as the Post, they will tell you exactly what you want to hear, it's how they make their living off people. :)

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Potentially, but the reason the other banks wouldn’t lend to Trump is because he’s a horrendous credit risk. Why Deutschbank seem to think he’s a safe bet is a very big question. Which could potentially be answered when you read up on Alpha Bank and the guy who left there to work at the head of the Deuschbank department who approved the Trump loans.
They could think he's a huge credit risk. They could also think that they have a good chance of recovering all or most of what they are owed through the courts.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I want to make one of those 'sweating button choice' memes with "Trump's businesses are losing money" and "Trump is lying to the IRS about his businesses losing money". But probably both are true.

It'll be interesting to see what else the NYT reports. This alone doesn't seem to move the needle much. It confirms what we all suspected or already knew:

that his claims of financial success need to be taken with a grain of salt
that he has access to tax dodges most of us poor suckers don't
that some of his tax dodges are dodgy enough that the IRS has taken an interest
that none of his ardent supporters seemed to care when he said "That makes me smart" for not paying federal taxes like the rest of us suckers, and they certainly won't care now.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I dont need a source.
I'm not the one making baseless claims and assuming anyone I want to call great newspaper must be that.

You're gonna love CNN. :)

You don't need a source?? You just believe what you make up in your own head? Good luck with that!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deutsche Bank is the only bank that is willing to finance Donald after his multiple bankruptcies and history of stiffing creditors and defaulting on loans.
Trump went to a Russian oligarch loyal to Putin for funding after he defaulted on US bank loans and they did not want to loan him more money. He also went to Germany. China agreed to lend him money for an Indonesian resort complex. China later rescinded their offer.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What did I make up?

You tell us. You wrote "I dont need a source." So where besides your own imagination does your information come from?

Upvote 0