Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It’s that he is a lousy businessman, whose main talent is shifting losses to other people. But we knew that already. So there’s little new information here.

Not like it matters.

Those who know it probably won’t vote for him anyway and those who refuse to believe are the ones who think that bone spurs kept him from getting Congressional Medal of Honor despite his demonstrated patriotism and eagerness to confront communism in the steamy jungles of Vietnam.

Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So the question that should be asked: who will get prosecuted for data breach of confidential information?, no doubt abusing position and trust?
Well, no one of course!

Just like those who lied to the FISA court and got away with it, those who wiped their computers clean, those who lied to Congress under oath, and those who extorted money from foreign governments for their kids and are getting away with it.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
See what a clever businessman our Donald is? He's managed to keep his taxes down to a mere $750 a year for 2016 & 2017.
10 out of 15 yrs. he paid no federal taxes at all period.
It's amazing how a billionaire can live like a billionaire and at the same time losing so much money that he has no taxable income.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, no one of course!

Just like those who lied to the FISA court and got away with it, those who wiped their computers clean, those who lied to Congress under oath, and those who extorted money from foreign governments for their kids and are getting away with it.
And none of them are POTUS and never will be!

Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, no one of course!

Please refrain from using your tired, old whataboutisms in this thread...thank you!

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Please refrain from using your tired, old whataboutisms in this thread...thank you!

"New York Times has Trump's tax data"

That's the title and the subject of this thread. It's about...are you ready for this?...

TRUMP!

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. I don’t think the point is that he’s done anything illegal. He might have, but the NY Times data wouldn’t show it. It’s that he is a lousy businessman, whose main talent is shifting losses to other people. But we knew that already. So there’s little new information here.
Trump’s former personal attorney and senior vice president Michael Cohen wrote in his book “Disloyal,” Trump kept false accounting books.

Several states might have grounds to indict him.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
"New York Times has Trump's tax data"

That's the title and the subject of this thread. It's about...are you ready for this?...

TRUMP!
You know what...post whatever you like.
I apologize for trying to keep you from your schtick!

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Trump’s former personal attorney and senior vice president Michael Cohen wrote in his book “Disloyal,” Trump kept false accounting books.

Several states might have grounds to indict him.
Maybe. One NYT article points out suspicious things. But you’d need other information.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m pretty sure that the genie won’t be going back into the bottle.
I remember when a source leaked inside information about Nixon’s staff involvement in the Watergate burglary and coverup in the 1970’s. Two Washington Post reporters were publishing Watergate stories that spread across the nation. They got rich with book and movie rights. They did not go to jail.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I remember when a source leaked inside information about Nixon’s staff involvement in the Watergate burglary and coverup in the 1970’s. Two Washington Post reporters were publishing Watergate stories that spread across the nation. They got rich with book and movie rights. They did not go to jail.
And they never revealed their source.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This should be an eye opener because Trump likely worked within the tax laws to manipulate loopholes. A perfect example of why we need the fair tax. I bet you haven't heard that word in a while.
I don't remember a 'fair', I do remember a flat tax.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump's taxes.jpg

Worth a thousand words.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,195.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Unless tax returns are public information ,( they are not to my knoWledge) then this was unlawfully leaked, in violation of rights to data protection by statutory bodies.
Depends on who leaked them. If it was leaked by the IRS or somebody else in the government, then yes that's illegal. But if it was leaked by Trump's accountant, that isn't illegal afaik.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems to me he's doing pretty good for himself.
You obviously haven't read the article. Donald has a tremendous amount of debt that he has personally guaranteed which is coming due soon. Most of his recent income has been from his Celebrity Apprentice, not his businesses or properties which seem to be bleeding cash.

My guess is, intentionally or not, you are spinning things and you, may not know what you are talking about, and what we are seeing may be normal for someone who's doing quit well.
No. No, not at all.

I expect that from the Times and anyone that might be against Trump are going to blindly agree with NYT, without giving the truth a second thought....that's what they do here, plain and simple.
You should consider that what the Times has published is majorly factual.

Question is, is there really a problem or is this, as they say, just business as usual?
There appear to be some problems. Consulting fees to Ivanka for projects on which she was being paid a corporate salary could be tax cheating. Writing off taxes as a business expense for the Seven Hills estate could be a problem. Some of the foreign entanglements could be a problem - Turkey especially.

Get out the popcorn! It's schadenfreude time.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
There are those that would vote for Trump no matter what he does and there are never Trumpers but every time truth is revealed like exposing his real worth and business handling it slowly chips away the facade and votes with it. It definitely won’t add votes for him.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
There are those that would vote for Trump no matter what he does and there are never Trumpers but every time truth is revealed like exposing his real worth and business handling it slowly chips away the facade and votes with it. It definitely won’t add votes for him.
It does seem that the more evidence that comes out about how corrupt/untruthful/incompetent he is, the more ardent his supporters become.

Upvote 0