New York Post: ‘Nancy Pelosi summons priests to exorcise home of evil spirits’ after hammer attack on husband

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The power of Nancy compels you!

Former House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi summoned priests to rid her luxe San Francisco home of evil spirits after a man allegedly attacked her hubby there with a hammer.

“I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty,” said Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra, the New York Times reported Saturday.

“I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services,” she added.

Fr. Arturo Albano, the pastor of St. Vincent de Paul Church, Pelosi’s local parish, insisted his staff was not involved in such a rite.

“As far as I know, no exorcism or priest services were performed at her home,” Albano told The Post.

But Pelosi may have gone outside her local church hierarchy for holy help.

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe it's the restless spirits of all those aborted children whose murders she rubber-stamped her approval on.

article said:
Fr. Vincent Lampert, exorcist for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis, said exorcism could indeed be appropriate to combat “demonic infestation,” and the presence of evil that may linger in a place where violent crime has occurred.

Oh, you mean like every last abortion mill in America? They're probably crawling with demonic influences. :mad:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married