New World Order

Are you for or against a New World Order?

• For

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Against

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So there is this idea of a new world order (global) .... that includes direction and leadership by who exactly? It appears to me to be 2 "entities" ..... secular persons who are appointed (not elected) and appointed by who? and then also the pope?

Are you for or against this and why?

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your questioner needs some adjusting The yes/no can’t work

Response should be:

For or Against or............ adjust the question

And for the record ……………..against

Thanks for bringing that to my attention .... I changed to for or against.

Reactions: sandman
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

====

Therefore, I would say, the world is free to order itself as it chooses. What is that to me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.
Therefore, I would say, the world is free to order itself as it chooses. What is that to me?
We are or become dead to the world and all its desires,
and the world is dead to us when we are stayed upon Christ Jesus, and live in Him.

Upvote 0