Dec 3, 2015
Babylon
Visit site
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aaron Russo's claims about the Rockefeller family are completely unverifiable as far as I've found. Earlier this year I went on a quest to find out if the claims were true, and while it is doubtful that the Nicholas Rockefeller he referred to is even real or tied to the family, I did find a long history of involvement of the Rockefeller with eugenics, then women's studies programs in the height of the women's movement, which indoctrinated young women to reject traditional families all across the US. They are still involved in funding women's studies programs today. The Rockefeller family went on to gain a passion for depopulation which was essentially a re-branded version of eugenics. They continue to perpetuate the myth that the planet is overpopulated and are closely tied to the UN sustainability efforts which are essentially large-scale depopulation and eugenics efforts. This is the product of my research here:

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0
Dec 3, 2015
Babylon
Visit site
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WOW! I grew up during the femmi nist movement (the one in the 60's) some good some bad. Wanting equal opportunity.. Good. Blatant sexual expression.. Bad. I was a hard core feminist before I got saved. Since then my views changed on some things.. Like the secular sexual revolution. Of course we had men cheering us on! Eve was deceived in the garden not Adam..we're still somewhat "Eve like"

Amen! I relate a lot-I was raised as a feminist by someone of your generation. So many women-even in the larger nominal Christian community-operate under the myth that women have had no power throughout history, but look at Eve! She was able to convince her husband to eat of the fruit. And you are right-she represents just how much interest spiritual forces beyond our control have in deceiving women. All human civilization hinges on women. I just love the way Christ treated women and appreciated their gentleness and chose them to reveal Himself to. :)

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aaron Russo's claims about the Rockefeller family are completely unverifiable as far as I've found. Earlier this year I went on a quest to find out if the claims were true, and while it is doubtful that the Nicholas Rockefeller he referred to is even real or tied to the family, I did find a long history of involvement of the Rockefeller with eugenics, then women's studies programs in the height of the women's movement, which indoctrinated young women to reject traditional families all across the US. They are still involved in funding women's studies programs today. The Rockefeller family went on to gain a passion for depopulation which was essentially a re-branded version of eugenics. They continue to perpetuate the myth that the planet is overpopulated and are closely tied to the UN sustainability efforts which are essentially large-scale depopulation and eugenics efforts. This is the product of my research here:
So are YOU "Facelikethesun"? I love that channel.
Did you see the vid on Gloria being a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]?

Upvote 0