So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Comparing violent crime stats between the sexes is fine with you, but comparing them between the races scares you?
No, apparently if I do anything but agree with the factuality of conspiracies as stated, I'm a bad person. I'm scared to discuss any actual factual information.

Reactions: crjmurray
Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Armoured brought up the question of violent crime stats. Hence my question in post #41.
Actually, Crown&Laurels brought up men being assaulted in post #7. I tried to ask question to make sense of how it connects to the topic, but the questions were avoided by Crown&Laurels. I hypothesize that Armoured brought up statistics because the actual statistics don't support the argument Crown&Laurels was making - that men were being assaulted for "not having the ability to repeal human nature".

Women in the 1st World are the most liberated females on Earth, and have it 100%.
So anything else that feminists have to say is a problem not only to me, but to everybody, because their issues are either imaginary or at best inescapable and men are being assaulted for, like women themselves, not having the ability to repeal human nature.

And for crying out loud, is it just me or do feminists actually strive to commend all the female stereotypes they otherwise try to rebuke? It's self-defeating.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Could violent crime stats be biased against men the same way they're biased against non-Asian minorities?

I'll do a little research in some peer reviewed journals. My conclusions and some excerpts are available for you below.

There is evidence of gender bias but the gender gap in violent crime assailants has been shrinking and the differences between male and female simple assault victimization rates were not statistically significant. The evidence would indicate that equal rights for men and women has not increased the violent crime rate of women. In fact, it would appear that something drastic happened in 1994 to reduce violent crime rates and close the gender gap in violent crime.
800px-Violent_crime_rates_by_gender_1973-2003.jpg

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 was the largest crime bill in the history of the United States. The Act expanded federal law in several ways. One of the most noted sections was the Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Other parts of the Act provided for a greatly expanded federal death penalty, new classes of individuals banned from possessing firearms, and a variety of new crimes defined in statutes relating to immigration law, hate crimes, sex crimes, and gang-related crime. The bill included the Driver's Privacy Protection Act and the Violence Against Women Act. The bill also required states to establish registries for sexual offenders by September 1997.

Gender of victim
"Males were victims of violent crime at rates slightly higher than females, indicating a continuing convergence of male and female victimization. Differences between male and female rates of simple assault were not statistically significant in 2009. This has occurred twice since 2000, in 2001 and 2007. Consistent with previous years, males experienced higher rates of robbery and aggravated assault than females. Females were more likely than males to be victims of rape or sexual assault."

"In conclusion, the results of the present study indicate that attributions of responsibility for actions of assailants in abuse scenarios are influenced by the gender of the assailant, gender of the victim, and gender of the perceiver. Attributions of responsibility for actions of victims are influenced by the gender of the victim and gender of the perceiver. The results also indicate that attributions of responsibility for assailant actions in abuse scenarios are more greatly influenced by gender schemas when attributions are made from information retrieved from memory than when such attributions are made online. These results suggest that gender of all parties may be an important consideration during investigation and litigation of abuse cases." - Worthen, J. B., & Varnado-Sullivan, P. (2005). Gender bias in attributions of responsibility for abuse. Journal of Family Violence,20(5), 305-311. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10896-005-6606-5

"Martin, Reynolds, and Keith examine the extent to which women and men in the legal profession are conscious of gender inequality in the form of beliefs about separate spheres, property rights after divorce, domestic battery and rape, and negative stereotypes of women. They also analyze men's and women's observations of gender harassment and sexual harassment in legal settings as evidence of experience with gender bias." - Patricia, Y. M., Reynolds, J. R., & Shelley, K. (2002). Gender bias and feminist consciousness among judges and attorneys: A standpoint theory analysis. Signs, 27(3), 665-701.

"Using an experimental analog design, in this study we examined 503 European American, African American, and Latino undergraduate students' responses to a domestic violence scenario in which the ethnicity and gender of the perpetrator were manipulated. Results indicated that participants perceived perpetration of domestic assault significantly more criminal when committed by a man than when committed by a woman. That finding was robust across European Americans, African Americans, and Latinos and was expressed by both genders. Also, European American participants expressed significantly more criticism toward African American perpetrators of assault than they did toward European American and Latino perpetrators of the exact offense, suggestive of racial bias consistent with stereotypes about African Americans being excessively aggressive. Finally, Latino participants expressed significantly more sympathy toward women who assault their husbands than toward assaulting husbands. Implications of the findings are discussed." - Ferguson, C. J., & Negy, C. (2004). The influence of gender and ethnicity on judgments of culpability in a domestic violence scenario. Violence and Victims, 19(2), 203-20.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
How about the statistic that men are assaulted far more then women on average?

Who assaults men most?? Also men.

most rape cases are also with male victims but the majority of cases are in male prisons, also perpetrated by men...

Are you men complaining against your own kind??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who assaults men most?? Also men.

most rape cases are also with male victims but the majority of cases are in male prisons, also perpetrated by men...

Are you men complaining against your own kind??

If the argument is that feminism should exist because men are more violent, then all those that argue it really just prove that feminism has no purpose.
Because do you know what the femnist answer is to rape? It is 'to teach men not to rape'. Do you know what the femnist argument to domestic violence is? 'Teach men not to hit their wives'.

Well, go teach all the criminals to stop doing crimes. Teach men not to murder or steal. Do any of these things, but stop pretending that women have more problems then men to some extent that they need a bogus cause for them.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If the argument is that feminism should exist because men are more violent, then all those that argue it really just prove that feminism has no purpose.
Because do you know what the femnist answer is to rape? It is 'to teach men not to rape'. Do you know what the femnist argument to domestic violence is? 'Teach men not to hit their wives'.

Well, go teach all the criminals to stop doing crimes. Teach men not to murder or steal. Do any of these things, but stop pretending that women have more problems then men to some extent that they need a bogus cause for them.
Women's problems when it comes to violence ARE mostly to do with men, though. Men shouldn't be raping or assaulting other men, either, it's true, but it's not a zero sum game here. Women caring about violence and mistreatment toward women by men doesn't somehow lessen the ability of others to care about violence and mistreatment toward men.

Edit: what, exactly, is your concern here? Complete this sentence for me, please; "Women seeking equal treatment and condemning gender based violence and mistreatment is bad because..."

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Women's problems when it comes to violence ARE mostly to do with men, though. Men shouldn't be raping or assaulting other men, either, it's true, but it's not a zero sum game here. Women caring about violence and mistreatment toward women by men doesn't somehow lessen the ability of others to care about violence and mistreatment toward men.

Edit: what, exactly, is your concern here? Complete this sentence for me, please; "Women seeking equal treatment and condemning gender based violence and mistreatment is bad because..."

The **root** problem is not with society but with testosterone. This hormone is actually present in both genders but more in males.

Scientists saw it as a huge factor in aggression in males and a cause of illogical thinking.

Its effect is spectacularly evident in dogs and male dogs are often neutered to reduce aggression and curb unwanted hypersexuality.

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

..they cannot produce a solid case that they are universally mistreated and cannot provide any remedy to the problem of male violence because they just don't have it in them to take accountability or protect themselves.

Feminism is asking mankind to fix itself with a female bias, and a lot of men are just sick and tired of it because they never did anything to be marked as someone needing to be a feminist, branded inferior, or scrutinized for being a man.

As such, male feminists in my opinion are just victims of the ideological sin that feminism is altogether, drawn in and controled by a manipulating falsehood.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
..they cannot produce a solid case that they are universally mistreated and cannot provide any remedy to the problem of male violence because they just don't have it in them to take accountability or protect themselves.

Feminism is asking mankind to fix itself with a female bias, and a lot of men are just sick and tired of it because they never did anything to be marked as someone needing to be a feminist, branded inferior, or scrutinized for being a man.

As such, male feminists in my opinion are just victims of the ideological sin that feminism is altogether, drawn in and controled by a manipulating falsehood.
So a group must be universally mistreated to feel they have a valid problem? Well that's good, I guess. Inform the media no one has grounds to complain about anything ever again. Let the celebration commence!

Seriously, though, what is this "falsehood" of which you speak? specifically, in real world, specific terms, please?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What did he say that was "warped" exactly?

It's not what he said specifically, it's why he said what he said, and why he's going at the angle he's going. He's scrutinizing the full on nature of the male gender.

According to him, it seems the only cure is to neuter men :doh:
Like I said, full on victim of feminism right there in the flesh.

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So a group must be universally mistreated to feel they have a valid problem?

For a universal name such as 'feminism', yes. It is an implication that women in general.. are victims of men, in general :oldthumbsup:
And that's EXACTLY how the overwhelming majority of them go about it, there's no point in even trying to say otherwise because that is the entire point of it getting blow back from people now.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Those imaginary straw feminists sound awful. They don't do anything specifically, specifically bad, but they're just generically awful. That's part of their fiendishness. Makes anyone opposed to them look bad by not being able to point to anything specifically wrong. Sounds pretty conspiratorial to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
WOW! I grew up during the femmi nist movement (the one in the 60's) some good some bad. Wanting equal opportunity.. Good. Blatant sexual expression.. Bad. I was a hard core feminist before I got saved. Since then my views changed on some things.. Like the secular sexual revolution. Of course we had men cheering us on! Eve was deceived in the garden not Adam..we're still somewhat "Eve like"

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The leading philosophers, mathematicians, scientists, inventors, artists, and engineers are mostly men. It's not a trend that's really gone away- even with the liberation of women.

I think these quite reputable articles objectively proves girls are smarter than boys:

http://time.com/81355/girls-beat-boys-in-every-subject-and-they-have-for-a-century/

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/16/why-women-finally-have-higher-iqs-than-men/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/magazine/why-are-there-still-so-few-women-in-science.html

It also explains why so few women are still in science and that is still due to bad stereotypes and discrimination even in the western nations today.

I'm not taking the side of the feminists, they are also blinded in some degree by their own biases.

I'm a neutral party and my job is simply to make everyone informed. So far, I'm finding there's no objective case we should discriminate women, in everything because they are not inferior in any degree to men except to physical strength. There's only few jobs they'll lag behind men and those are jobs which require heavy lifting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0