New Wine

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
How Many of you'll really do repent for all their Sinful life? Y do people Sin when the devil comes n tempts them they don't know what they are doing. When trouble comes we come to the Lord asking for Help and even go to the extend of shouting at our Lord.

Did the Lord tell u to sin? NO so y we are troubling lord all the time without repenting from what is done?
Some people feel shy to tell their sins to the priest but when they sin they don't feel shy nor does not even know that God is looking from above. God Knows whatever we does. (Christians)

Our fathers Love is unconditional for us as he is awaiting for us with his arms wide open.

One day I was with my child in a lift and the life was gettign crowded ....... My daughter who was 3 yrs didn't like the crowd as she was scared so she looked at me and raised her arms Dada and asked me to carry her.... When I carried her she came to my level and now she felt better as she was safe wit her dad.
Same way when we are in trouble we should just life up our hands to ABBA Father who is in Heaven and give praise n thanks to him praying for him at all times. We should hunger for Abba's father's love.

We take things in our hands instead of giving it to our Lord. Lord gave us Mother mary who intercedes for us always. Those who are suffering from their marriage problem just surrender yourself to the Lord as the Lord is very powerful. He can do anything and he wants us to do the same be like him. Instead of taking things in your hand humble urself at THY feet by repenting all ur sins and belvie whatever u ask for.

All the Evil and demonic just exist but if u have faith in Jesus no evil can harm u. belvie that the Lord is Powerful on earth and the whole of Universe.

Ask Mother Mary to interced for you. Tell our Blessed Mother that we (me and my spouse) are runnning short of WINE.... n so ask Mother Mary to just say a word to Jesus to make new wine in our Life and THY will be Done.

Whatever we ask believe thatw e have already received. Our God is ever lasting and he wants us to be one.

Isa 40:28 (Amplified) Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.

How great to know that God is everlasting! He can not die! Do you know that He wants you to be like Him? The word says that He is looking for a generation unto Himself! He wants you to be like Him, Everlasting !!!!

Yes, he created the earth for you to stay on for ever (Ps 37). Don’t be misled by the lies of the devil and end time preachers telling the you that in the “end times” you will be taken off the earth! That is a lie from hell! God created you in HIS image, to be like HIM, to rule on the earth as a King for ever!

Psa 37:29 (BBE) The upright will have the earth for their heritage, and will go on living there for ever.

Abba Father we thank you for giving us the Blessed Mother of our Lord Jesus Christ who was pure in heart. Hear the word of Our Blessed Mother mary and make new wine in all the broken families Life. Give us the grace to be like u and act like u. Lord ur powerful we bow before THEE. youw the most high. Praise u lord Amen

Wisdom's Child

Seek Wisdom and Understanding
Dec 30, 2003
Trenton, Florida
Visit site
✟9,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ask Mother Mary to interced for you. Tell our Blessed Mother that we (me and my spouse) are runnning short of WINE.... n so ask Mother Mary to just say a word to Jesus to make new wine in our Life and THY will be Done.

John 15: 15-16
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jesus instructed us to ask The Father, not His earthly mother, in His name (Jesus).

You pray to God......not angels, not saints, not Mary......
To The Father Only, that is all that is needed.

By the way what does this have to do with Marriage anyways????

Upvote 0

oliveplants

Senior Veteran
Jan 4, 2006
✟11,079.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I was wondering that, myself. Of course, the closer we walk with God, the better our marriage will be...

Also agree with your theology:thumbsup:, but really not wanting to debate in here. :sigh:

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
John 15: 15-16
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jesus instructed us to ask The Father, not His earthly mother, in His name (Jesus).

You pray to God......not angels, not saints, not Mary......
To The Father Only, that is all that is needed.

Wisdom's Child I mention to ask Mother Mary to intercede to his Beloved son Jesus Christ. Remember how the Miracle at Cana was taken place? We don't pray directly to Mother mary, we just ask her to intercede for us.

Upvote 0

Southern Cross

Conservative Republican Hippy People Shooter
Oct 29, 2004
Sunny Central Florida, USA (woo hoo!)
✟17,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mother Mary is like any other Human being. She's dead, and will join everyone else when it comes time for us to be judged. I think God will show her much honor when that time comes. However, these posts about praying to Mary, asking her to intercede and things that have very little to do with the Marriage Forum really should just stop.

Upvote 0