New White House personnel chief tells Cabinet liaisons to target Never Trumpers

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
From the "This is how a 'fight to the death' ends when you lose", files: New White House personnel chief tells Cabinet liaisons to target Never Trumpers

Johnny McEntee called in White House liaisons from cabinet agencies for an introductory meeting Thursday, in which he asked them to identify political appointees across the U.S. government who are believed to be anti-Trump, three sources familiar with the meeting tell Axios.
Trump has empowered McEntee — whom he considers an absolute loyalist — to purge the “bad people” and “Deep State.”

Is it safe to assume that anyone who denies, disagrees, or defies Donald will be considered a bad person from the Deep State and be subsequently purged?

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Is it safe to assume that anyone who denies, disagrees, or defies Donald will be considered a bad person from the Deep State and be subsequently purged?

If you can't work for Donald Trump, wouldn't the honorable thing to do be to simply resign?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Much like anyone who didn't get their way in 2016 is going to consider Trump a bad person. And the Dems worked hard for the title of "Bad person" while Trump was busy putting the country back into shape.

I say get rid of those who have not only not pulled their weight, but have done nothing but work against those who have...it only makes sense. I mean, if he's smart, and he is, why would he not do that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Much like anyone who didn't get their way in 2016 is going to consider Trump a bad person. And the Dems worked hard for the title of "Bad person" while Trump was busy putting the country back into shape.

I say get rid of those who have not only not pulled their weight, but have done nothing but work against whose who have...it only makes sense. I mean, if he's smart, and he is, why would he not do that?
Would it be a “bad thing” to desire (and announce) a goal of making a current first term President a “one-term President”?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would it be a “bad thing” to desire (and announce) a goal of making a current first term President a “one-term President”?

Already done, and has been going on since the election...good luck on that one. :)

Bad thing? sure, and you see what it's now getting them.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Already done, and has been going on since the election...good luck on that one. :)

Bad thing? sure, and you see what it's now getting them.
You've forgotten McConnell's speech, I see. Oh well, irony is wasted on ideologues.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

"Back into shape"? What was wrong with it pre-Donald?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟905,276.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You are saying Trump has done nothing the make the USA better?

No, but you are implying that the US was somehow "out of shape" before Donald.

I'm simply requesting a bit of clarification.

• Useful
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It's almost like you are trying to deny what demonstrably happened.

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your own eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
From the "This is how a 'fight to the death' ends when you lose", files: New White House personnel chief tells Cabinet liaisons to target Never Trumpers

Johnny McEntee called in White House liaisons from cabinet agencies for an introductory meeting Thursday, in which he asked them to identify political appointees across the U.S. government who are believed to be anti-Trump, three sources familiar with the meeting tell Axios.
Trump has empowered McEntee — whom he considers an absolute loyalist — to purge the “bad people” and “Deep State.”
Given that all these "bad people" are already Trump political appointees, what does this say about his promise to attract only the "best people" after more than 3 years into his term?

As demonstrated by the lack of qualifications of the 3rd Director of National Intelligence in the past 3 years, the "best people" refuse to serve in this Administration because they simply won't tolerate this President's abusive behavior and constant interference/criticism - as recently stated by his 3rd Attorney General in 3 years!

"The best people" are always in demand in both the private and public sector, so when they see how Trump disposes of career civil servants, why would they demean themselves by working for a President whom they neither trust nor respect?

Upvote 0