✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Ok...
I'm not understanding what was shown in the video.

Pretend I'm from Missouri.
You don't have to understand it. All you have to do is admit that it shows fake ballots marked for Biden being added to the system

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
From the "Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do", files: Rantingly

It happens after area is cleared under the pretense that they were going to stop counting.
Are you suggesting that the poll workers were criming (and ignorant of the SECURITY CAMERAS)?

MERCY!

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Ok...
I'm not understanding what was shown in the video.

Pretend I'm from Missouri.
Are you suggesting that the poll workers were criming (and ignorant of the SECURITY CAMERAS)?

MERCY!
LOL ... "These are not the ballots you're looking for."

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...if you want to know what the video is actually showing, turn the voice making the claims off. Than tell us what sort of "splainin" they need to do. Because what I see (removed from the claims being made by the narrator) is some boxes being pulled out from under a table. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

gaara4158

Gen Alpha Dad
Aug 18, 2007
United States
✟204,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
48jAKxi7xiRZc8Vz9

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
From the "Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do", files: Rantingly

It happens after area is cleared under the pretense that they were going to stop counting.

I think everyone on the right and a good portion of the left thinks this was all very dodgy... i mean, it looked in real time that they waited until they found out exactly how many more votes were needed for Biden to take the win and hauled those in and piled them on...

However, that's not proof or evidence of fraud... you would actually have to go through and actually vet those people and those votes to be certain....

And no one is doing that... the left is fighting at every turn - not keeping envelopes but rather throwing them out; not checking signatures etc. Not even allowing poll watchers to check.

So.. we are at a basic impasse, that will have to continue past this election season.

Here's the deal, it won't matter at this point if Trump takes 4 more years or not, we are at a hard crossroad in this country with 2 distinctly different paths for this country to take and half wants one way the other half another.

[Staff Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...if you want to know what the video is actually showing, turn the voice making the claims off. Than tell us what sort of "splainin" they need to do. Because what I see (removed from the claims being made by the narrator) is some boxes being pulled out from under a table. :wave:

Then you didn't see all but four people leave when they were all told they would stop counting, and among those who left were republican overseers, while the four continued to work?

(Kenny just thought tulk would like to know, he needs the splainin after all.)

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Comrade! You admit it was under the table!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you didn't see all but four people leave when they were all told they would stop counting, and among those who left were republican overseers, while the four continued to work?
So I'm curious, was there any sort of sound to the video footage? Because if not, than once again, if you remove the narration, what does the video show that needs 'splainin? some people moved some boxes. that's it.

(Kenny just thought tulk would like to know, he needs the splainin after all.)
Only thing I'd need 'splained is why there's suddenly a "k" instead of a "c" at the end of my name? :D
tulc(is just wondering)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I'm curious, was there any sort of sound to the video footage? Because if not, than once again, if you remove the narration, what does the video show that needs 'splainin? some people moved some boxes. that's it.

The fact the narration was only opinion just as others will have their own opinion on the boxes, goes without saying.

Thats all we got till if and when it is looked into.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The fact the narration was only opinion just as others will have their own opinopn on the boxes, goes without saying.

How are we supposed to know what it shows without some authoritative voice telling us what to see?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Weird how the videos do not support those opposing the election.
Gee, it’s almost like Rachel Maddow’s “Trump’s 2005 ‘tax return’!” Except, while mostly puffery, it was a tax document.
This is just people moving stuff around, I did not see any ballots actually being, you know, counted!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

So then we can agree that the video doesn't actually appear to be anything more than boxes being moved. And without anything more than that, that's literally all it is.

Finding random footage of something and spouting a wild conspiracy theory about the contents of the video doesn't make for anything resembling a convincing argument.

Now, if someone who is an expert looks at the footage, and can point out anything in the video that is legit shady, that's one thing.

I mean, if you want me to find random CCTV footage and create an elaborate narrative that I literally just pull out of my fartmaker, I can do that. I'll even upload it onto YouTube to make it official.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0