Royal Oak
✟9,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello my name is Cierra, I just recently moved from Colorado and now currently reside in a Royal Oak, MI. I have been married a little over a month, we have 2 kids one from previous marriages for both of us. My husband and I are Christian (non-denominational) but our faith and up bringing is very different. I did not grow up im a family that went to church like him but had influence by a long time friends. We attend small group(a.k.a bible study), Sunday service, and various church activities at Woodside: Royal Oak. I look forward to connection with other Christians on here

Thank you all !

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to the forums! Check out some of the more specific categories, there are a lot of great people here. You can find the Non-Denominational specific group HERE. Some of the other categories will also likely apply, such as the Word of Faith or Spirit Filled groups, but there are also more "traditional" groups here too.

• Useful
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello my name is Cierra, I just recently moved from Colorado and now currently reside in a Royal Oak, MI. I have been married a little over a month, we have 2 kids one from previous marriages for both of us. My husband and I are Christian (non-denominational) but our faith and up bringing is very different. I did not grow up im a family that went to church like him but had influence by a long time friends. We attend small group(a.k.a bible study), Sunday service, and various church activities at Woodside: Royal Oak. I look forward to connection with other Christians on here

Thank you all !
Hi, Welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to meet Christians and fellowship with them,

welblsd.jpg

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Thank you all !
Hi Cierra, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Thank you all !
Welcome to the forums. I hope you find it welcoming and that you develop friendship and fellowship here.

Hi Cierra!! I've just joined too. This looks like a good website for making friends.

Welcome @MomofaDozen to the forums as well. It sounds like you must have your hands full, so I hope you find support and friendship here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SuZQ154

Apr 25, 2018
Alburtis
✟12,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome, Cierra! So nice to have you join! You have had many changes in the last month! A move, a marriage, and blending families are all major life changes. Finding support through Christ, your new husband, church, and small group is so wise. Ron Deal has Christian books which helped our family when we were beginning a similar situation to yours. You might want to check one out. https://bit.ly/2rhLJEY He also has a website entitled Smart Stepfamilies. All these resources helped us tremendously. Blessings to you and again welcome!

Upvote 0