Lagos
✟7,763.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is Dare Farinre and my baptismal name is Joshua. To my best understanding, Christianity is more than just going to church, carrying bible or singing praises. Christianity is about living a Christ like life, that is; knowing the word of God and not just knowing but doing it. I have decided to join this group, to know more about God and also to live exemplary life of what God's word (the bible) says or teaches us. I have come to realize according to Revelation chapter 19 vs 13, that; "Jesus is the word of God" (And He was clothed with robe dipped in blood: and his name is called the Word of God). So knowing the Word of God is knowing and acting like Jesus. I pray that my joining this forum will be of great impact, spiritually transforming my life and others in Jesus name.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My name is Dare Farinre and my baptismal name is Joshua. To my best understanding, Christianity is more than just going to church, carrying bible or singing praises. Christianity is about living a Christ like life, that is; knowing the word of God and not just knowing but doing it. I have decided to join this group, to know more about God and also to live exemplary life of what God's word (the bible) says or teaches us. I have come to realize according to Revelation chapter 19 vs 13, that; "Jesus is the word of God" (And He was clothed with robe dipped in blood: and his name is called the Word of God). So knowing the Word of God is knowing and acting like Jesus. I pray that my joining this forum will be of great impact, spiritually transforming my life and others in Jesus name.
Hello and welcome to CF. :) I pray it will be a blessing to you, and give you the opportunity to be a blessing to others.

God be with you!

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to CF,

Yes, we should all be doers of the Word, keeping it in our hearts, building our house on the Rock, which is Christ, abiding in Him by keeping His commandments. (Psalms 119:11, James 1:22, John 15, John 8:31-32, Matthew 7:24-25) Then we will be sanctified, our minds will be renewed, and by the Holy Spirit we will be conformed to the image of Christ. (John 17:17, Romans 12:2, Romans 8:29) Amen! God bless you and may He give you everything that you seek on CF. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums