Sydney
✟8,368.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi my name is Geoffrey I live in Western Sydney, Australia! Just recently I was looking for a bible study group that I could join. But I couldn't find one in my area! So I decided to join this forum instead. I don't go to church! Its a long story! But I long for fellowship with other Christians. I feel very alone, isolated and broken! Would be interested in making some friends so if you live near my area let me know. If not say hello any way!

Fumbling_Foo

in search of True Knowledge and how to REMEMBER IT
Dec 12, 2017
Mississippi, USA
✟8,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to the forums, Geoffrey :)!

Your circumstances seem similar to mine, m8. I don't go to church either but am looking for fellowship myself. I'm a loner myself too, isolated except for family. I probably still qualify as broken, too, having mental illness and being set on a radically different life path because of it, but things have improved as I've accepted it and come back to God. The internet is really a wonderful tool!

Blessings!

Reactions: Geoffrey300
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi my name is Geoffrey I live in Western Sydney, Australia! Just recently I was looking for a bible study group that I could join. But I couldn't find one in my area! So I decided to join this forum instead. I don't go to church! Its a long story! But I long for fellowship with other Christians. I feel very alone, isolated and broken! Would be interested in making some friends so if you live near my area let me know. If not say hello any way!
Welcome to CF. Here’s hoping you find fellowship here.

Reactions: Geoffrey300
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Three questions
1. How do you post a new thread to ask questions. Or share experiences.
2. How do you ask for permission to join a thread i.e men's groups. I tried but got a error message
3. If you can't answer my questions who can

1. You post a new thread, like you did this one. But first, click on the “Forums” tab at the top and look through the the sub forums to see which might be an appropriate one in which to post. Read through the sticky “statement of purpose” thread for each sub forum first.

Forums

2. In some of the sub forums you have to respond to a thread or have, in your account settings, the appropriate setting (e.g. be single to post in the singles only, Christian yo post in some forums, male or female for some.

3. Try these:

Support Center | Christian Forums

Questions about CF

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Christian Forums

• Agree
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2017-12-13_20-4-53.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums